Boston Rob - Ouch

Season: 22 Redemption Island

Female x Male

Requested by: @Haron24601

Y/n's POV

I am apart of the final 4 and I am this close to making it to finale night. The final 4 consist of me, Natalie, Ashley, and Boston Rob. My best chance of making it to the final 3 is if either myself or Boston Rob wins the final individual immunity challenge.

For the final individual immunity challenge, we have to go inside a maze and find 4 bags of puzzle pieces. Then we have to make our puzzle, whoever does it first wins. When Jeff gives us the go-ahead, I immediately start running toward one of the 4 stations.

I get to the first puzzle station along with Ashley and we both quickly untie our puzzle pieces. Both of us run towards another station, but as we are running she pushes me hard against the wall. I hit my head and everything goes black.

Boston Rob's POV

I am doing really well in this individual immunity challenge. I know that if I win this final challenge, I will be winning the season. I go to untie my last bag of puzzle pieces when I hear Jeff. "Everyone stop what you are doing," He says loudly. I walk out of the tent and I see (y/n) laying on the ground. I immediately run over to her.

"Is she okay Jeff?" I ask as I get to her side.

"Ashley pushed her into the wall and she passed out" Jeff explains as the medical team works on her.

"Hey (y/n), if you can hear me everything is going to be okay. I'm right by your side" I tell her as I put my head on her shoulder.

I see her eyes flutter open, which instantly gives me a sigh of relief. "Hi sweet girl" I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay" She answers.

"Can you tell me what is hurting you right now?" I ask her.

"My head and my ankle" She sighs as the adrenaline wears off and she can finally feel the pain. After making sure that (y/n) is okay, I help her up and off to the side by Jeff. Then Jeff continues the challenge. Now I really need to win, not only for myself but also for (y/n).

*time skip*

"Boston Rob has won the final individual immunity" Jeff announces as he places the immunity necklace around my neck. "Tonight you cannot be voted off. I will see you all tonight at tribal council"

I walk over to (y/n) and she hugs me. "Congrats" She smiles.

"Thanks" I smile back at her. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine now. My ankle just really hurts" She responds.

"Get on my back," I tell her and she quickly obeys.

*time skip*

I place (y/n) down in the shelter and I see that Ashley and Natalie are down by the water. I sit down next to (y/n). "I'm sorry about what happened," I say.

"It's fine. It's not like you pushed me" She says truthfully.

"You know, when I heard Jeff tell us to stop the challenge and I saw that you were down, it really fucking scared me. Because it made me realize how much you mean to me. And I can't stop hiding my feelings for you anymore" I explain.

"I have been in this game with you since the very beginning and I honestly couldn't imagine what this game would be like without you. (y/n) I am in love with you" I continue.

"I like you too Boston Rob" She smiles as she leans in to kiss my lip. I happily kiss back.

"Finally!" I put my hand up in celebration. "I get the girl and I get the money"