The Wound

I DO NOT OWN TMNT 2012 OR ANY OTHER TMNT SERIES'
Mikey POV:

Drip

Drip

Drip

I touched the wound, it stung badly but...It felt...nice.
"It hurts..." I whisper to myself, not knowing I said it aloud.

"What was that Mikey?" Donnie asked, looking concerned.

I look down to the ground. 'You don't want him to worry about you Michealangelo' someone said in my mind, 'Suck it up Michealangelo. You're fine.' I was confused, even a bit scared.
I felt something touch my shoulder, Donnie's hand. I pulled away.

"I'm fine D." I said, still staring at the ground.

"Are you sure? I can help you, you know." Donnie said worried.

"I'm alright! Let's just go home." I said looking up.

I was continued to walk but the wound wouldn't stop stinging. I held my side, the wound stung like shell. It feels like a normal deep cut...nothing more...

'You're correct Michealangelo' The voice said

I was startled, but kept running. This voice was giving me quite a headache.

'Don't ignore me Michealangelo. I know you can hear me.'

I ignored it once again, causing a bigger headache. Me and Donnie FINALLY got home.

"Where were you guys?" Leo asked.

I managed to sneak away from the conversation to my bedroom. I closed the door quietly and locked it.

'Michealangelo don't trust your brothers or Sensei, they are against you.'

"No they're not. You're just a stupid voice in my head who won't leave me alone." I replied angrily.

'Michealangelo, you can trust me. If you don't, I can and will cause damage to you.'

"How can you cause damage to me?" I chuckled, "You're just a voice."

'I can show you how much power I have over you Michealangelo.'

"If I'm being honest, I'd prefer you'd call me Mikey voice dude."

'Ugh. Just to gain your trust, I will call you Mikey.'

"Ok, Cool. But what did you mean by you can cause damage to me?"

The voice laughed at me. I got quite uncomfortable at the sound of his laughter. Why was it so deep? Why was it so familiar? Why...did I just start hear it?

'This..is what I mean'

I felt dizzy...extremely dizzy. I grabbed on to the closest thing near me. I felt horrible, I felt like I could pass out any minute. I tried to find my door. I felt myself falling over but I managed to grab the door handle and opened it. I stumbled outside to try and find my brothers. I noticed my vision was starting to blur, and had black spots in them. I could barely see one of them turning towards me.

Darkness.

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°

Wow ok. First chapter already somethings happening. Will Mikey figure out why the voice is so...familiar? Did his brothers notice he literally passed out on the floor? Lol.

482 words