The Flower

Mikey POV

I couldn't see anything. Where were they taking me? Out of nowhere, a flower appeared. The same flower I saw behind the dumpster, except it had no chains.. It made the void feel...safe? I was about to touch it, but then someone else showed up.

"Mikey?"

I turned. It was Donnie.

"Why...how are you here?" I ask

"I was trying to save you but..this flower. It distracted me. As if...it wanted me to get caught." Donnie responded.

I nodded. The flower was different. It suddenly started glowing. A warm glow that was fading. I started to crawl towards Donnie, I sort of stumbled to the side and reach towards him. His warm, soft hands touches mine. He helped me back up and I sat next to him. We continued to look at the flower. It was beautiful.

"Mikey.." Donnie muttered.

"Hm?" I softly asked

"Do you see him? You know, Hamato Yoshi, fathers enemy?"

I looked above the flower. There was that dumb rat, Hamato Yoshi. Bleh. Even more disgusting in person.

"My sons-" The rodent started,

"We are NOT your sons Hamato Yoshi!" I barked at the rodent.

The rat frowned, but continued.

"Shredder is using you as his puppets. My sons you must break free."

The smelly rodemnt started to glitch, like a broken hologram, then faded away. Chains started to surround the flower, including me and Donnie's arms. We were dragged upwards violently. Our father appeared from the darkness.

"Don't listen to that faker. He just wants to use you as a weapon." Father said.

I looked at Donnie. He looked angry at father. But why? Why was he angry?

"Maybe the rat was right. Maybe you are using us as your little puppets." Donnie started, "I remember you put something on Mikey's shell! You...you hurt him! Made him hurt himself!"

Father's eyes widened.

"How do you remember that? The machine should have made you forget!"

"So it's true?!" I gasped, "You're just using us?!"

Father was frustrated. You can tell. But then, a question came to my mind.

"Is Hamato Yoshi...our real father..?"

"No. No he is not. Never has been. I have always been your father." He yelled at us, balling his fists.

The chains around our arms and the flower tightened. The flower looked...sad..

"You are my CHILDREN!!!" Shredder exclaimed, squeezing his fists, making parts of me and Donnie's arms lose circulation.

The flower on the..ow..other hand, looked like it was gonna pop off the stem. Is it normal to get dizzy? Aren't I already in some kind of dream world? Will I die if I pass out?.....

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°
Guess who got sick!!! Me!!! Sorry for the short chapter my brain feels like literal mush 😮‍💨