Training

Thanks so much for 21 reads! WOW that really went up quickly! Again, TYSMM!!!!

Splinter POV

I stroked my beard. Something was up with Michealangelo. He never makes scrambled eggs. This reminded me of my brother. The Shredder. He loved making scrambled eggs. Thinking about my brothers corrupted soul always made me quite upset.

"Sensei?"

I looked up. Leonardo.

"Welcome my son. I sense you want to tell me something. What is it?" I asked.

Leonardo looked to the side.

"Sensei.. I don't know how to put it. I..." Leonardo paused.

I put my hand on his shoulder. Hoping I could comfort him into telling me what's upsetting him.

"Its...it's Mikey... Somethings not right with him." Leonardo said.

I continued to stroke my beard.

"Yes. I have noticed how different Michealangelo has been acting." I said, taking my hand off his shoulder.

Leonardo still looked away. I got quite suspicious. There was still something he wanted to tell me.

"Raph called Mikey a doll..." Leonardo said in a low tone.

I looked at him. I couldn't seem to find an answer for my son.

"I will have a chat with Raphael. Don't worry about that."

Leonardo stood up.

"Hai sensei."

Leonardo left the dojo.

Mikey POV

'Mikey. Listen to me. Take off the bandages. TAKE THEM OFF. Get your nunchucks. You know what to do'

I obeyed. It felt useless to try and resist the voice. He had too much power over me.

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

I stopped. No dripping? That's strange. I looked down. It barely broke the skin.

'Cut deeper. Do it.'

Once again, I obeyed

Slice

Drip

Slice

Drip

Slice

Drip

I wiped the cuts and re-bandaged them.

'Time for training Michealangelo. Get going.'

I stood up and started walking towards the dojo. I smiled. Hopefully we'll- I'll be able to win in sparring. As always, I was the last one in the dojo.

"Ugh! Mikey what took you so long!You're SO slow." Raph called out.

'One cut.' The voice announced.

I slowly nodded agreeing with the voice and Raph. I sat down next to Donnie who gave me a smile. God how he was such a great brother.

"Instead of doing our normal training, we will practice our katas and spar." Splinter shared

'How are you not bored of Hama- Splinter? Honestly he talks much'