🐢 Kidnapping Turtle Time 🐢

Leo POV

Raph seems to be having a small heart attack. He is littleraly tearing Mikeys room apart. We need another plan. Why did Donnie have to kidnapped!? Wait..kidnapped...kidnap.. We can kidnap them! Well...sorta..

"Raph calm yourself." I muttered, pulling him away from Mikeys closet.

"HOW CAN I DO THAT!? MY BROTHERS WERE JUST TAKEN BY SOMEONE HORRIBLE!!!" Raph screamed at me.

"We can get them back" I said, pulling out a small machine.

"What the shell is that?" He asked.

"A little machine that is connected to something I left in the Shredder's lair." I continued, "Donnies not the only smart one on this team."

"Sure you moron. What did you hear?" Raph rolled his eyes.

"I heard something about a machine they put on Donnies face and that their bedroom is down a hallway...the last door on the right."

"Then let's go."

Mikey POV

I sat down on the top bunk. Donnie is asleep at the bottom. What did father mean that Donnie would be just like me? Im his son? Will we be his sons? Maybe I should go out and get fresh air... yea. I should. I jumped down and landed as quietly as possible, hoping Donnie wouldn't awaken. I opened the door and walked towards the exit. As I opened the exit door, a gush if wind blew into my face.

"Wow. That feels nice." I whispered to myself, walking towards a small alleyway.

I strolled through the small area. Looking for something exciting to do or look at. Nothing but trash. I heard some kind of rustling coming from behind a dumpster, so I decide to investigate. I looked behind the dumpster but there was nothing there. Nothing but a few cans and...a flower wrapped in chains?

"Hey little flower! Why are you wrapped in chains..?" I asked it, not expecting any response.

I pulled the dumpster away from the little flower. It was growing in between a small crack in the floor. It seemed to be a purple flower with hints of orange! It looked beautiful. I was about to grab the chains and pull it away, but something felt off. As if I was being watched. I stood up and left the flower alone. Of course, I will come back if I have any time. Father said I must train with Donnie everyday for I don't know how long!

Raph POV

"Leo. Look.." I whispered, pointing at my youngest brother.

"Why is he behind a dumpster..what is he trying to do?" Leo asked me quietly.

"Don't ask me. I have no idea."

We watched him for a while. He was just kneeling there for a while, looking at something.

"Let's get him right now. I'm done waiting!" I whisper-yelled.

"Wait a second Raph. Look." Leo pointed next to Mikey, but at some kind of flower. It was purple with hints of orange wrapped in chains. Creepy.

Mikey stood up and started to walk away from the flower, muttering something to himself.

"Now." Leo announced, jumping down into the alley.

I followed, landing silently behind him. Mikey continued to walk away from the alley. Leo gripped some kind of rag. Wait. Rag? When did he get that- whatever. Leo snuck up behind Mikey. He was about to grab him but hesitated. Leo looked towards me and I nodded. He grabbed Mikey, pulled him close.

"Let go off me!!" Mikey screamed, pulling off the rag.

Leo didn't speak. Not one word. He held Mikey down, rag over Mikeys face. Mikey was starting to calm down. But if I know Mikey, NOTHING can shut him up.

"DONNIE!!" Mikey yelled, pulling the rag off once again.

Donnie POV

I was finally able to take that stupid machine off my face! I mean, why did dad even want that on me! I mean-

"DONNIE!!"

Mikey? What happened. Alley. Alley. Go. NOW. I left the bedroom.

"Mikey!!" I yelled, searching for my brother.

There. With the blue and red. I gripped my Bo Staff, jumped down and swung it. My staff hit the blue one away from Mikey. This blue turtle had just tied some kind of rag around my brothers face. He could still breathe. That's good.

"What is wrong with you turtles!? Don't touch him!" I barked.

"Donnie! You managed to escape from the Shredder!" The blue one said happily.

"How the shell do you know my name?! Who are you people, what did you do to Mikey, and the Shredder is my DAD!!" I exclaimed.

"We...we are your brothers Donnie...you know he's Leonardo, I'm Raphael..." The red one stated.

I didn't know what to say. They had to be lying...right!? I was too lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice...erm...Raphael walking towards me. Something felt wrong. It couldn't be just me! I don't feel good anymore. I couldn't think straight anymore. I tried to speak, to yell for dad, nothing. I looked everywhere. The last thing I saw was a small purple flower with hints of orange.....kind of like me and....

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°
Kind of a boring chapter ngl 😴 It's finally Friday. Took long enough