Im running out of titles 😶‍🌫️

I CANT THINK OF A TITLE 😡😡😡😭😭 OMG OK imma start wriyhing now

Leo POV

It's been 3 hours ever since Donnie and Mikey have been taken by the foot clan. Raph and I know what happened to Mikey.. but Donnie? Not one clue. We managed to escape from Shredder's lair, but didn't go home.

"What should we tell Master Splinter..?" Raph said, breaking the silence.

I didn't know what to say. We lost the brains and...well...the happiness of the team.

"I don't know. I think we should be honest with him."

Raph nodded.

"Let's go then." Raph mumbled.

Mikey POV

"We need some code names for you both." Shredder looked at me and Donnie.

Donnie looked weird. Like he's about to fall down...maybe because of that big machine on his face..

"Michealangelo. Have any ideas?" Shredder asked.

"No father. Unfortunately I don't." I answered

"That's quite alright my son. I can figure something out for you." Shredder continued, "Now go with your brother. Go down the hallway and the last door on the right is both of your rooms."

"Yes father"

"Donatello. You may take the machine off tomorrow. By then, you'll be just like Michealangelo." Shredder laughed.

Raph POV

We made it home. Splinter was waiting for us by the entrance.

"Hello my sons. Where were you....where are your brothers!?"

I could only look away ashamed. I could save my brothers from the Shredder....I felt useless. I let Leo tell the whole story. Of course, we had a long lecture...but it was different. No Mikey. No Donnie.

"Sensei. We need to get our brothers back...tonight! Before anything bad happens!" Leo begged.

Splinter only stroked his beard.

"You said something about Michealangelo not attacking Donatello...correct?" Splinter questioned.

"Yes." Leo answered.

Splinter slowly nodded.

"I must go meditate on this. Something about this whole..operation seems off my sons." Splinter shared.

He left the room towards the dojo. This left me and Leo all alone. I don't know what to....OH MY GOD. THATS IT. THATS.. I turned and sprinted as fast as my legs could go to Mikeys room. Wouldn't he have any clue on ehy he was targeted? RIGHT?! At this point I was desperate. I searched around his room. Under his covers. Everywhere.. but..nothing.

"Raph? Are you alright?" Leo stared at me.

I continued to search my brothers room. Is this because I called him a doll? No. Why would it? Why didn't he tell me what was wrong? Right. I would be thr LAST person he'd go to for help...I just want my baby brother and the smart idiot back...

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°
IM SO TIRED UGH I HAVE A TOURNAMENT FOR A SPORT THIS SATURDAY AND MY PARENTA ARE FORCONG ME TO GO 😡😡😭😭