Shredder's lair

Raph POV

Mikey jumped. He..he jumped off the building trying to reach the Shredder's lair! He's littleraly INSANE.

"Ready your grappling hooks." Leo growled.

I never knew Leo could get this mad. It's actually kind of hilarious if I'm being honest. I took out my grappling hook, not daring to look up. I'll admit it, I'm scared for my younger brother, the doll of the family. I wish I could force him to come back home. What if I told him to come home? I mean, he'd listen right? He is a doll of course.

"He..he made it.." Donnie rejoiced.

"Not the time to be happy you moron." I barked, hitting him softly on the head.

"We got to get up there now." Leo ordered, pointing his grappling hook towards the building.

I sighed and did the same. Mikey was looking for something I couldn't really tell what, but I honestly didn't care. I just wanted my little brother back...

Mikey POV

'The window on the right should have a latch.'

"The window on the WHAT?" I snarled.

'No need to be so angry Michealangelo. The window on the right.'

I ran towards the right window, desperately looking for a hatch. I then heard 3 thuds on the roof.

'Your brothers have arrived. Hurry Mikey.'

"Found it!" I exclaimed.

My brothers looked in my direction they were all furious...except Donnie. He was just worried. I opened the window and jumped straight into the...throne room? I think it's the throne room.

"Michealangelo Hamto Yoshi! You're in so much trouble!" Leo fumed.

Once again, I heard 3 thuds coming from behind me. I didn't look back.

"Why did you want me to come here." I asked the voice, ignoring my brothers.

'I'm surprised you made it here without getting caught once again.'

"Don't be surprised, you know how quick I am~" I giggled.

I could feel my brothers expressions change. I'm not sure how or why, I just know their expressions changed.

'I must say I'm proud of you. Now turn and face your "Brothers" or should I say abusers.'

I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"Don't call my brothers abusers please." I requested. "Definitely not Donnie. He's my favorite brother."

I noticed how mad Raph and Leo was.  Donnie seemed really happy.

'Mikey. There is something I've been meaning to tell you.'

"What is it?" I questioned The voice.

'Defeat means something else in MY "language"....'

"But don't you speak english-?"

'Want to know what defeat means to me right now?'

I heard some machinery behind me bit I didn't turn around.

"Sure. What does defeat mean to you right now?"

'Well, defeat means to....'

"Join me."

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°
Quick chapter! Don't have much time because of school and homework. Ugghh. I hope you guys get the last part. No, Mikey didn't say "join me" It was someone else so yea. Hope you guys get it 🙇‍♀️