Idk what the title should be 🤭

Donnie POV

I stare at my little brother laying there on the floor. Raph and Leo just look at me, expecting me to know what's wrong with him. But I don't. All I know he was acting strange.. and talking to someone.

"Sensei said there was a dark spirit when Mikey was meditating." Leo commented.

"Mikey what!?!?" Raph said in disbelief.

I too was shocked that Mikey was able to meditate. When? How? Why did he want to meditate in the first place? Definitely not during meditation training.

"It was night time when he meditated." Leo shared.

"I see. Maybe there is a dark spirit that is making him do all this?" I began.

"Haha. Funny joke Donnie. Why would a dark spirit want Mikey?" Raph said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm being serious and I don't know.." I told him.

Leo POV

My brothers and I took Mikey into Donnies lab again. Michealangelo needs to calm down on these...accidents.

"Let's tie him down." Raph suggested, "What if he tries to escape?"

I looked at Donnie. He put on his 'Hold on I'm thinking' face. We waited for what seemed like hours, which was really a 30 seconds.

"No." Donnie replied.

He then shoed us off to do his work. I could tell Raph felt uneasy. He didn't like the idea that Mikey could run at any minute.

"Raph." I started, "Do you have an idea why Mikey wanted to go to Shredders lair?"

"For once, I have no idea." He frowned.

I was about to say something else, but he interrupted me.

"Sensei said he sensed and evil spirit, right?"

"Uh..yea?" I said.

"I remember waking up to some noise coming from Mikeys room. When I opened his door, he was curled up in a ball and was whining." Raph trembled.

We sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Did you...erm...help him?" I asked.

"Er...sort of." He responded.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked once again.

"You and your questions!" He chuckled, "If you tell anyone, I will beat you half to death. I sat down on his bed and pulled him into a.....a hug...."

I smiled, shook my head and announced, "That sounds like something you wouldn't do."

"I know, I know." Raph said as he looked towards the lab, becoming silent.

"Uhm..Raph? Something wrong?" I questioned.

"Listen...something...shattered?" His tone soft, yet nervous.

I listened aswell. I also heard something moving and knocking stuff down. Shattering, breaking, screaming, more mo- Wait...screaming!? I noticed raph already started running towards the lab. The door bursts open, Mikey running straight towards the exit. Wasn't the sedative supposed to knock him put for multiple hours?

"Mikey!" I yelped standing straight up, racing towards him. I jumped forwards, straight towards him. He dodged...somehow. He jumped extremely high, not like he usually does.

"Hey...Mikey." I panted, still charging towards him, "When did you start practing how high you jump?"

I heard more footsteps behind me. Donnie and Raph. What took them so long? 😳 (It literally won't let me remove the emojji so yea 🤰)

Mikey POV

'Run. Run. Run. Run. Run.' These words kept repeating in his head.

All I could think is to run to Shredders lair. I can't figure out why the voice thought I can destroy Shredder, but it hasn't been wrong yet. I managed to run past the exit, and onto the streets and up on the rooftops. My brothers were close behind me, I know that.

'Don't call them your brothers Michealangelo. They're just bringing you down.'

I knew I was going to run out of breath soon and have to stop, but I can't. I have to get to Shredders lair. Then, I saw it. The massive beautiful building which for some reason has tons of windows. I shrugged and continued sprinting over the rooftops. My brot-

'They'

They were gaining on me they were so close to me I was right next to the Shredders lair.

I jumped. Everything felt like slow motion. The building was right in front of me....

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°
Is that how you write a good cliffhanger? Seriously I can't write good cliffhangers lol. Anyway this took me a bit of time so I hope yall aren't mad at me for taking a long time ❤️❤️ Next chapter coming soon!! Tomorrow maybe idk yet.