I need chapter names 😮‍💨

Leo POV

"You didnt tie their arms too tight right?" Raph asked reaching for Mikey.

"For the last time Raph, NO I DIDN'T." I responded, annoyed at how many times he's asked this stupid question.

We were practically forced to tie them down or else, well, they would try to run. Even though they were unconscious, they seemed quite focused. They were also mouthing words every now and then. I turned towards Raph who was holding Mikey, trying to hear what he was saying.

"Raph, let's go." I begged.

"No." Raph barked.

I walked a short distance away and looked back at Raph. He was listening and staring at Mikey intently. Raph's eyes widened.

"Yes Mikey! He is our father!" Raph insisted, putting his hands on Mikey's shoulders.

What? Did Mikey actually start something? I didn't hear anything. Raph stood up and slowly backed away from Mikey. He seemed nervous, considering he calls Mikey a doll and stuff. Most of the time it's funny.

"Look." Raph said and pointed towards our younger siblings.

They were gaining consciousness, but looked hurt. Not physically, mentally. It's quite easy to tell, their expressions explained it all. Raph ran right back towards Mikey. He is such a soft little ball of fluff if his brother is hurt.

"Mikey are you alright?" He questioned Mikey.

Mikey didn't respond. He just looked at Donnie and tried to crawl towards him. He failed. And fell on his face.

"Mikey! Are you ok?!" Donnie yelped, scooting towards Mikey on the floor.

Raph sighed and stood up.

"Did the chains do any damage to you?" Mikey asked Donnie.

"Of course not. Remember, " Donnie tapped his head, "It was all in our heads. Some kind of horrible dream."

They seemed to ignore Raph and I. They didn't look towards us whatsoever.

"Do you think what the rat said was true?"

The rat? Master Splinter? What did Master Splinter say?

"There may be a chance Mikey. He may be our actual father. You know how...Shredder controlled the chains...he used them to hurt us. Hurt the flower..."

"The flower!! What if we took the chains off the flower?" Mikey continued, "Shredder chained us and chained the flower. He changed us. Remember the machine?!"

"I...I do! We have to get those chains off. It may be the only way to fix us!" Donnie concluded.

"Hold up. You're not going anywhere." I began.

"Let them. They can revert." Raph shoved me aside and urns towards them, "BUT. You will remain tied. Don't want you running away from us."

"For once you said something smart." I teased.

"Shut up."

°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°
I'm still sick and I have to make up the mile 😜 I'm keeping up the grind 💪