Five:

The woman laid in her bed, engulfed in slumber as the thick white comforter was cocooned around her body. Her sleep didn't last much longer as she heard a soft knocking at her door.

Her eyes crack open, slowly adjusting to the brightness of the room. Did she oversleep? She was up until two in the morning completing an essay so there was a small possibility that she slept in.

Letting out a yawn, the person outside the door knocks once more. "I'm...up..." she responded mid-stretch. She scratches her head through her bonnet before turning over and grabbing her phone.

Tapping the screen, the white numbers appear telling her that it was currently ten-nineteen in the morning. Rubbing her eyes, she yawns again as she gets up from the bed.

"Yeah?" She voiced, standing in front of the door. She pulled up the loose strap of her tank top as she rubbed the goosebumps on her arms.

"Did I wake you?" She recognizes Kuro's voice. "No...I was up already." She lies, letting out another yawn. She hears him chuckle, "Yeah right. Well, I was letting you know I was heading out since I'm the last person to leave. Melody is at her salon and Tatsu is at school."

"Oh..." she utters. With everyone gone, what was she supposed to do? "Well, if it's okay with you, can I head to my campus?"

"Sure. I'll have the driver take you. Just text me if you need anything, okay sweetheart?" Gabby put a hand to her stomach. It was like an explosion of butterflies and she didn't really know what for.

"R-Right, got it." She responded back, still taken aback by the pet name. "Tatsuya will be back at three. The bus drops him off right at the front. Melody won't be home until seven today and I'll be back at five."

"Mhm. Thanks Mr. Kuro."

It was his turn to feel the same butterflies. A smile is present on his face as he talks to the woman through the door. "Tetsuro is fine."

Gabby bit her lip. She wasn't sure if it was alright to actually call her employer by their first name, but she remembers she's not really a nanny. Grinning, she places her hand on the door.

"Then have a good day, Tetsuro." She purred his name as she smiles to herself. The man adjusts his tie, trying to remove any heat that was clinging to his body. He knows she did that on purpose which means that she's picking up what he's putting down.

"You as well." He resisted the urge to add "baby" at the end as he knew she would get the hint too well and might actually tell Melody on him. He didn't need her knowing about his intentions with the nanny.

Gabby hears him walk away as she sighs, feeling her heart beat against her chest. She didn't know what he was doing but...

He was doing something to her.

• • •

It's been a while since Gabby had been back on her campus. She didn't come often as most of her classes were online, but she had one class she had to attend on Tuesdays at noon.

She watches the other students, freshman to seniors, walking the down the different sidewalks and heading to their class, dorms or study groups.

Pulling out her phone, she checks the time and sees she has about ten minutes until her class begins. Suddenly she feels her body being lifted up like she weighed nothing.

"Gabby!" His loud voice burst as she looks down to see the black and white hair male holding her up in his arms. He had a large smile on his face as his topaz-colored practically lit up at the sight of her.

Seeing his charismatic character again made her smile back at him as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "Hi Koutaro." She laughs and he kisses her cheek. "Missed you." He mumbles cutely, holding his face into her neck.