Twenty Two

One Year Later...

"Are you sure we need a nanny?" He questions, sitting on the bed as his wife packed her light purple and gold suitcase. The woman places her hands on her hips as she looks at him.

"Are you scared you'll leave me for her?"

He shakes his head, "Of course not. I just don't want them to be a criminal in disguise." He snickers and she rolls her eyes.

"You can relax. She's actually my best friend. You remember Monica right?" She closes the suitcase before walking over to the man who was adjusting his tie.

She stands in front of him, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Besides, Keiji and I would kill you both before we would allow that to happen." She warns while smiling at him.

He knows his wife means well, but sometimes she scares him.

"Well, as long as you know her I guess it's fine." He agrees, grabbing her waist and pulling her backwards with him, letting her rest on top of him.

She tries to lift up but he stops her, "Tetsuro. The flight is in six hours. We need to finish packing." She tells him, giggling as he caressed her sides.

He kisses her cheek, "So what you're telling me is we have time to kill? We only need an hour—"

"An hour? You have the stamina of a rabbit. There is no way you would settle with an hour." She comments, looking down at his soft eyes. She couldn't resist blushing as he looked at her with so much love.

"No, I'm not giving in. You will not convince me." She refuses, looking away from him to resist his charms. "Why are you not looking at me?" He playfully frowns and she groans.

"You keep doing that loving look and you know it works on me." She explained, "If you finish packing maybe we can have time—ohh..." Her own moan cuts her off as she quickly bites her bottom lip.

He grins at her like the Cheshire Cat as he slowly grinds her against him. "You were saying?"

"I...I was saying—" More moans spill from her lips as he pressed up against her. "Tetsu..don't stop..."

"I don't know Mrs. Kuro. You were against it at first." He teases, "Maybe you're right. We should pack—"

She grabs the collar of his button up and stares down at him, "I'll let you put a baby in me—woah!" She was suddenly flipped over onto her back and he glared lustfully down at her as he tugged his tie off.

"You should have started off with that." He yanks down her soft ribbed bell bottoms, revealing her lilac thong. As if she weren't ready for him to have his way with her, he continues talking.

"Did you know men don't stop producing sperm?" She raises her eyebrow at his question. "Uh—what does that have to do with right now?" She raises her hips to help him get them off.

Throwing them aside with one hand, he leans down and uses his two fingers to feel the patch of wetness and he grins at her, "You're only twenty-four. I have a long time to put my babies in you. You're going to give me so many, right? That'll make me happy..."

She moans as her eyes roll back but she nods nonetheless. "Yeah...I'll give you how many you want...just please..."

"Such a good girl." He purrs.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

"So where are you two going?" The curly haired girl questions, plopping down on the couch with the young boy. After going at it for three hours, they were slightly behind schedule but luckily Monica had arrived before they were going to take off.