Eight:

His words don't leave her mind as she feels his lips attaching to her neck. Her other hand makes its way to his chest as she pushes her body up against his. "T-Tetsuro..." She whines as his teeth nibble on the already tender mark on her skin.

"I don't know why..." he speaks against her skin, "...but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since you got here." He traces his tongue over the newly forming mark.

Letting out a small whimper, she pulls back from him. "You're married." She tells him as she looks up at him. His gold eyes observe the sincerity in her brown eyes. He knows she's right but he doesn't know how much longer he can hold himself back from her.

He brings a hand up to her brown cheek and leans down and pecks her lips. "You're so considerate even when people are mean to you." He tells her. Gabby knows he talking about Melody. The woman has been disrespectful to her since she got here yet she chooses not to indulge in her husband's affair.

A smile makes its way to him lips as he's reminded of his deceased wife. It's almost scary with how much they were alike. Maybe that's why he was so infatuated with her. He doesn't think about it too much as he pulls back from her.

Taking a step back, Gabby mentally calms herself down after that. She knows she's wet for sure as she feels the damp material between her legs but he didn't need to know that. "So what is your company?"

He motions her over to the couch and she follows him. "It's a sports recruiting agency. We pretty much scout talented athletes, make a contract with them and place them in promising teams."

Gabby nods at the new retained information about him. His job did seem a little boring. He glances her and catches her uninterested face, "You have a hard time hiding your reactions." He chuckles.

Embarrassed that he caught her, she looks away. "Don't worry, I think it's pretty boring too." Relaxing, Gabby lets out a laugh.

"It's not boring, but confusing. I mean—it's good that you are placing talent where they belong." She tries to save it but sighs, "Okay...maybe it is a little boring."

They sit on the couch and he Kuro leans back with a sigh of relief. His back popped a bit as he stretched and he groans. He leans back in the couch and spreads his arms out on the length of the couch. Gabby didn't really know where to sit as his arms were already spread out.

She sits at the end of the couch and his finger tips barely grazes her shoulder. He opens one eye and looks to her, "You can move closer. I need to stretch sometimes because I'm tall, lanky and old."

She giggles at his self description and moves a little closer. Now she was sitting where the inside of his elbow was and he kissed his teeth. Suddenly his left arm slides down her back and hooked her waist as he pulled her closer to him. Her body was up against his and his arm stayed wrapped around her waist.

"Maybe it's a little too close?" She suggests and he shakes his head as he closes his eye again, "I think it's close enough." He argues and she smiles.

"Tell me more things about you."

"It's your turn. I told you about me before you..." Her thighs squeeze at the recent interaction. He opens one eye again as he feels her thigh tense against his. Smirking he moves his left hand to her left thigh and gives it a squeeze.

She lets out a small moan and turns to him, "No." she places her hand on top of his to pull his hand off but he only flips his hand and holds her hand in his. Gabby looks at his hand entwining with her brown fingers and her eyes fall onto the ring in his finger.

She had a ring on her finger and even though it wasn't a wedding ring and it was on her middle finger, she could only imagine if he was married to her. Her hand looked like it fit perfectly in his and she unintentionally scoots closer to him.