Six:

"Let's go somewhere." The man suddenly says, catching the woman off guard.

Since it was Wednesday, Sugawara didn't have class until the evening had just dropped Kiori off at school and when he returned home he saw Miah sitting on the couch in her pink silk pajamas eating a donut.

"What?" She gives him a confused look while the donut was sitting between her teeth. Sugawara thinks she's cute as the some of the crumbs and clear glaze were decorating the corners of her mouth.

He reaches the couch and stands in front of her, "Well, you're caught up on some of your work and can't do much until Rema gets back so why don't we go do something?" He suggests.

Miah tears the piece off with her teeth and begins chewing, "I'm not sure about that. I'm not really here to have fun or anything." She declines, "Besides, you've been busy a lot more lately. Three days in a row you wanted Kiori and I to stay at my house."

He bites his cheek at her words. He does feel guilty about asking Miah to leave just so he could have sex with his student. "I know which is why I want to make it up to you. You've been working hard and deserve a break." He smiles at her.

Miah face warms up at his sentiment. She did tend to overwork herself. Most of the jobs she did, she was the mastermind behind it and it was a lot of work to do. Even with this vigorous job, she might need a break since it will take some time to finish.

But no one has ever really taken concern for her health and work habits.

Finishing her donut, she nods. "Okay, I choose the place though." She negotiates. Sugawara didn't take much time to think about it and agrees, "Fine by me."

Miah smiles at him and it was his turn to blush. The two stare at each other longer than intended and Miah realizes this, causing her to look away. "I'm going to go get ready." She stands up from the couch and smoothed out her pajama pants.

"R-Right. I'll be here...waiting." He responds awkwardly and Miah just chuckles as she goes back to her room.

• • •

"Question." He states abruptly. Miah raises her eyebrow, "You're so charismatic today." She mentions, stopping his thoughts.

"Really?"

The two had went to the mall and walked around to some of their favorite stores. Though, Miah just went on and on about some of the information she did find out about Rema. Sugawara wanted to talk about other things, but she kept on about her ideas.

After that, they went to the park and as they ate frozen yogurt. Again the woman explained a little bit of her plans to him. He gladly listened because she was helping him after all, but he didn't want their whole outing to be about the job.

Finally Sugawara took the initiative and took them elsewhere. They were currently at their old school that was closed down a few years ago since the number of students was low.

They jumped the fence (even though Miah was against the idea as she had heel booties on and didn't want to break her ankle when she landed) and were now sitting under the bleachers, keeping shade from the bright sun.

She nods, "Yeah, I think so. Does it maybe...have something to do with you requesting us out of the house?"

If it were the case, he would feel bad. He was only more happy because he was banging a college girl in his class? Sure it felt good, but he didn't notice that he was more chipper about it. Though, he didn't even notice the change. Maybe it wasn't the college girl specifically but the fact that he was able to let out all the pent up anger he had towards his wife.