chapter 7 : Beware Of Your Spanish Mami's

Even though the chance of being expelled was huge , I figured I didn't have anything to worry about since my mom wouldn't be home to accept the phone call , and I would just delete the message before she came home from the convention tomorrow that she left for today . the joys of being a sneaky teenager .

So I decided to focus on the more important thing running around my mind today : soccer .

After running home and showering to put on some new sweats , a T- Shirt and my Nikes I ran out of my house to grab my car and drive down to the soccer field behind the YMCA in my neighborhood . Glancing at the clock I realized I was already 5 minutes late because of the detention I had to serve today .5 minutes late wouldn't mean much if it was Lance , Sam and Anthony running practice today . Nope . Of course it would be Harveys and Phineas's turn . they're rules for whenever they're running practice is that if your late , you run a mile for every 2 minutes past the begining of the practice they organized to help me out with my soccer skills .

I flew out of my car the momment I got there to see Phineas and Harvey grinning evily back at me . Oh no .

" your 10 minutes late " they both said to me at the same time , their creepy smiles growing wider once they saw the look of panic cross your face .

" Maybe we should go easy on her Harvey , " Phineas said with mock concern laced through his voice

I had a tiny sliver of hope that I would get off with just a mile or two when I heard something that made my heart drop .

" okay . Since we love you so much , you can run 6 miles !" Harvey said with enthusiasm. Jeesh the boy had a nack for sarcasm.

" WHAT ! That's more than the 5 miles I really owe you ! " I yelled at them .

" I know ." They both replied , the creepy smiles returning once again . God . They must have planned this !

I started running around the track cursing them as I ran , but that only seemed to make them laugh more . Oh I can't wait till I get my hands on them . Just -

"DUDE IS THAT REALLY NECESSARY " I yelled beyond mad that they both took out water guns and began to squirt at me .

" your running to slow , run faster and we'll put the guns away "

I started sprinting down the feild. By the end I could feel my heart beating like a drum in my ears , and my legs felt like jelly .I looked down at my legs , sure that they would be liquid by this point , but sadly my mind was being dramatic as always , and I saw the same two solid legs as always , just sweatier ...

" Now lunges , back and forth on the field once , after I want you to maneuver the ball between the cones we set up , you will do this 8 times "

I . AM. NEVER . BEING. LATE . AGAIN .

By the time I finished I was wheezing so hard , I could have been Ron Weasleys sister . My brain must have been lacking too much oxygen because I found this hysterical and broke down into laughter . This earned me some very concerned looks from Phineas and Harvey .

" I think she's finally gone insane " was the last thing I heard Harvey say before I layed down on the field and immediately fell to sleep .

I woke up in the car , I could see outside the window that it was already dark out . I started to stretch when I hit something that felt like a face and froze . after a second I looked up to see that my head was lying in Harveys lap as we both slept , he must have carried me in here after I passed out on the field . Lance must have driven but I didn't see him anywhere around the car .

Right when I thought that I looked out the drivers side window to see Phineas coming out of the icecream truck , holding three waffle cones . Once he looked over to the car and saw us , his face tensed for a second , before a big grin was plastered on his face , he brought his pinky up to his lips , and shushing indicating that I should shut up .

He walked around to Harveys side of the car and woke him up in the best way possible , by shoving the ice cream cone in his face .

"URGGGHHGGGGGG " Harvey yelled throwing me off his lap so my face hit the seat in front of me .

Ouch .

" Jesus Christ cant you just wake me up nicely for once Phin ! " Harvey said , still yelling , but I swear I saw him licking the icecream on his face !

" well I could but that would ruin all the fun ! " Phineas replied cheerily , sending a wink over at us as he walked over to his side of the car passing me my icecream cone along the way .

Mmmm... double chocolate chip with extra chocolate chips !!! I could feel my mouth haveing a food- gasm and apparently the boys could hear me too .

" please refrain from moaning into the icecream " Harvey said in his mock driver voice

My face heated up , and I finished my ice cream in silence as we drove to my house .

Walking up to the house I noticed my moms car parked .

Oh no.

I tried running back to the car but it was too late she already saw me .

"CASEY MARIE VENTURA , GET YOUR ASS INSIDE RIGHT NOW ."

My mom yelled out the door . So Im guessing the principle called her ... great .

I walked into the house , fear was evident in my every step walking up to my mom .

Tonights going to be hell....

-------------------------------------

Authors note

Here ya go ! I really want to make updating once a day a habit , even when I have other things I should be doing .... like my essay due tomorrow ..... hope you guys like the chapter

Comment / vote !