~2~

Im sorry y'all for the long wait, im going to start publishing more chapters sooner.

Novella Noa Davis

After the performance of me full on having an mini panic attack for meeting King Von

After the performance of me full on having an mini panic attack for meeting King Von. But also keeping my cool, because I don't want him to see he's giving me the satisfaction. Seeing the concert end I saw Von and Durk leave the stage, thinking that was the last time I was going to see him.

While waiting for are Uber to come, a man approached Arya. They was talking till she ran to me exited. " Girl guess what??" She asked me. "Omggg what?" I said sarcastically trying to be funny. "Haha very funny, anyways we got invited to an after party" she said so exited. "Okay are you going?". " Yes we are going together, it won't be too late though" she said trying to persuade me.

I didn't really want to be out to late because I have to be up pretty early. Plus I don't really like going somewhere I'm not aware of. I watch to many Criminal Minds. But I also need to get out more, I always be focus on school.

"Okay we can, but we leaving before 3(am)." As the time was already 12(am).

As we pulled up to a big house. Which was not that far from the school campus like 30 minutes away.

Getting out the car I was very nervous, because there are quite a lot of people here. " You ready to get lit" Arya said. "Hello Nov" she tapped me. Getting out of my head I said " Yeah girl, just not to lit". We had a buddy system so she can drink all she wanted tonight, and I will be the sober one.

Walking in the house all you smell was smoke,sex, and alcohol. Which was not my scene. Arya ended up leaving me going to talk to a boy.

In the kitchen I saw so many rappers like Youngen Ace, Booka, G herbo. But I wasn't really overreacting over it.

Feeling my phone vibrate, I picked it up knowing I got a notification. Unlocking my phone with my face, going to instagram I seen the guy I use to mess with kissing on a female. I know it was the girl sending it to me trying to be petty because it was a fake page and I'm pretty sure he wouldnt send that to me.

Trying to find a bathroom because I'm kind of upset. I just want to know why not keep it to yourself, why send it to me. Like people just irritated me to much.

After a couple of minutes finding the bathroom, I found empty one, thank God! I'm going to have to bleach my eyes after the things I saw. After doing my business, I was staring at myself in the mirror washing me hands.

Hearing the door shut loudly I turn my head. I swear I locked the door so wth. "Hello somebody's in here" I said. Seeing the dude face first staring at the door, unable to see his face.

"Aye be quiet" he said. Glancing at his outfit and listening to his voice I realized it was Von. Hearing foot steps coming he turned the light off and right as I was about to say something he covered my month with his hand.

First and foremost Eww. I slightly push his hand away. Turing to face him I look him in his eyes, which I can not look a person in their eyes before folding.

Looking away I whispered " what are you doing?". "This girl was following me" he said . " So you felt comfortable enough to come into an occupied bathroom" I said smart". Touching my chin Turing slightly to face him he seductively whispered "Watch your tone".

Wow his lips look so better in person, staring at them. All of sudden he took my throat, and began to press his lips onto mine. His lips felt to good, better than my Ex who was the only other person I ever kissed before.

Still kissing he began to kiss my neck. Which is my weakness. Feeling his other free hand start to travel down my stomach. Feeling a vibration. I moved back breaking the kiss.

Snapping to reality. I was about to walk out because I didn't know what to do next.

I hate awkwardness so I think the best way to avoid that is just walking away. Also, I didn't want to fall back to kissing him then having sex. I wasn't ready to lose it yet.

Reaching the door noob I felt him take my phone causing me to turn around. He used my Face ID to unlock my phone, clicking on the phone app and going to the keypad putting his phone number in it.

"I'm gonna hit you up later" he said smirking . "Okay" I said blushing". "you better answer" he said grabbing my throat kissing me roughly. " I will" I said walking out quickly, shocked on what just happened.

I couldn't believe I just made out with King Von. Would this be a bad thing or a good thing? I hope no one saw us..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~