~12~

Arya Jade Smith~

So I decided to make a surprise trip for Novella, just us too

So I decided to make a surprise trip for Novella, just us too. To just help us get our selves together, cause these guys is not it. Me and Muwop is on a break, it was a mutual agreement, they been on tour for two weeks now.

We are now on thanksgivings break already, she don't go back home till two days before thanksgiving. So I thought this will be the perfect time since we have two weeks on break.

We are going to Utah, to see snow, and do some sledding and just have fun. Plus we got invited to a dinner for a beauty product, so why not. Am about to tell her now so she can pack really quick, our flight is in about 5 hours, I know last Minute. Wish us luck.

I knocked on her door twice." Come in" i heard her say. I walked in her room, seeing her editing a video sitting on her bed. I went to sit on her bed." Guess whattt, where going on a trip" I semi-yelled smiling. I saw her look up from her laptop at me confused." Huh" she asked with confusion.

" We are going to Utah, and before you make excuses I made sure you're free. Plus we got invited to a Beauty product release dinner" I said smiling, seeing her just staring at me. " okay when is it" she asked.

" umm, good question" I said getting up" we leave at 6, in morning tonight" I said smiling. He face expression turned shocked" Arya it's already 12 am" she said." Girl I know, so stop the yappin, and start packin" I told her, then we looked at eachother and started laughing at what I said. " just hurry, we leaving at 4" I said, she nodded, and left her room to get my self ready, and sleep a little.

Novella Noa Davis~

I just finished editing this video and It should be out by 9 am. Am happy I did that, because i wasn't posting like I use to. I feel like I am in a happier place than I was, and found motivation again.

Looking at the time on my computer, it was 12:47, and I have to pack, and get in the shower aghhhh.

I close my computer, getting up to put it on the charge, I maybe vlogging the trip. I went to my closet and got my luggage, I sat it on the ground, and opened it. I started to pick and make outfits to bring, I didn't even ask her how long we were staying.

I opened my room door, going towards Arya room, I knocked twice then opened the door when she didn't respond. I heard her shower on, I knock on her bathroom door.

" Yeah" I heard her say." Hey how long we staying" I asked." Oh, for 4 days" she said." " Okayy, thanks" i said walking out her room, to mine.

40 minutes later: I finished packing, now I'm getting my clothes am going to sleep with for a little, then the clothes I'm wearing to the airport.

I got them together, then went to the bathroom to get in the shower. After the shower I charged everything and made sure I will have everything ready to just leave, and went to sleep.