~15~

Dayvon Bennet~

"Twin what's the moves after this"Von heard Durk ask

Von heard Durk ask.

They just finished preforming, they are currently in Houston. They are almost done with the tour, they got  three weeks left intill they have their last show which is in Atlanta.

Von has been attempting to enjoy his time on tour but he just kept on thinking about of Novella he wanted to know what she been doing, how's her life, if anyone has been messing with her, what she eat, just wanted to be around her. He realized how he fucked up something that was so different and real to him before it even had a chance to start.

He was just reminiscing about the time they shared, there chemistry had so much potential and he just ruined it.

Now he backstage in his dressing room with durk. He was sitting on the couch with his head back with one arm rested on his forehead with his eyes close and the other in the brim of his pants just day dreaming hearing Durk saying things but not paying much about it.

"Mannn I know yo ass hear me" Durk said, seeing him in the same position he been in since they finished performing. He took a glance at a water bottle quickly picking it up.

" Ide bra" he mumbled before aiming it at him, throwing it right at his chest. Causing Von to jump from the position he was in straight up mugging him.

" mannn gone some where, I'm tired" he mumbled.

" I just know yo ass not mopping around looking sad an shit in Houston " Durk said eyeing his behavior.

" I think I know why you acting like this. It's bout Nov?" He asked raising a eyebrow watching his expression.

" shittt, I can't get shawty out my head. It's  just,  i don't know fuckk" Von said shaking his head leaning forward staring at the floor.

" damnn, maybe y'all can fix whatever happened when we get back" Durk suggested seeing his best friend heart broking.

" nahh, I think she really done with me. I just can't take the hint she got an affect on a nigga" he said chuckling a little.

" I'm just worried about her, I want to talk to her but she blocked my number, so I can only see her through her page" he added on. Durk just eyed him feeling bad for him.

" well you know India went to her birthday party thing tonight, I can ask her to see if she okay and how she been if that will help" he offered.

" yeah that's cool, my baby turned twenty one I just know she finna be out" Von said smirking standing up.

Von heard a phone vibrating seeing it was durk a phone. Durk immediately picked up his phone seeing it was India.

" what's up ma" he heard Durk say, toning him out a little.

He focused on his phone getting on instagram first thing he sees is Novella birthday pictures. He couldn't helped but to questioned the caption seeing it say " Happier With U✨ thanks bby".