~3~

Waking up from the sound of my alarm. I reached over unplugging my phone to Check the time showing it was 8:50 in the morning. Placing my phone on the bed looking at the ceiling, realizing what happened last night.

Wow, it was a long night, I literally met King Von, like whattt!!! I said smiling. I didn't see him the rest of the night because once I left the bathroom I just called an Uber for us to leave since it was already pretty late. Knowing I had to wake up early.

Hearing my phone ring , I picked it up seeing an incoming FaceTime call, then answering because it was my mom.

" Good morning Beautiful, you ready for our date?" My mom said joyful.

" Yes, ma'am, just sad your leaving" I said pouting in the camera.

" I know baby we going to see each other soon though, let's just spend the time we have together right now" she said smiling.

" your right, what time is the date again?" I asked.

" It's at 10, then after you can take me straight to the airport my flight is at 2. So it shouldn't take us too long to eat."

" okay I will be there at 9:45" I said.

"Great see you in a little, love you Novella" she said blowing a kiss.

"Love you more" I said hanging up the call.

Jumping up from my bed because I only had 30 minutes to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~50 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the brunch place. It was a nice vibe it was giving off.

"Hey mom can you take my pictures really quick before we get are seats"I asked.

Liked by Kameron and 67,975 others

Seeing who liked my post I started to get irritated.

"Hey sweetie you okay?" My mom asked seeing my face expression from my phone.

"I'm okay, Kam liked my story. Which is weird because he broke up with me to date another girl. Now he liking my post.." I said trying to make since of why he did that.

Kam was my first boyfriend, we was high school sweethearts. My first kiss, boy I talked to, had experience with, even though we never had sex he still respected that and wanted to wait till I was ready. That what made me like him even more, he was sweet we even went to the same college together to be closer.

Intill 7 months ago I caught him cheating on me with a class mate he told me not to worry about. But I had a feeling he was, because I felt something in my stomach. Plus he was becoming distanced which I thought it was because of school work and stress. Welp it wasn't...

" Have you tired to speak to him?" My mom asked.

Raising my eyebrow," why would I talk to him, if he cheated on me?" I questioned.

" sweetheart I know he hurt you, but y'all both went through so much you need to talk, and leave things on a good term."she said.

" I really don't want to see him anymore mom" I said seriously.

" Nov I honestly get that, but you need to forgive but not forget and move on. You don't want unresolved feelings or emotions coming up when your ready to explore more" she said with reassurance.

"Yeah maybe you right" I said agreeing to most of what she said.

" When you plan on coming back to VA" she asked.

" Umm.. I'm not sure yet probably one of the weekends, school about to get busy" I say.

" But I really miss the family, so hopefully it will be soon" I said.

" okay sweetie just let me know when, now come on we got to leave in a min to go to the airport". My mom said.

~~~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally getting home after a long day. After dropping my mom off at the airport I had to do a few errands, plus community services hours for school.

Walking into my room taking my shoes off, beginning undressing myself to get in the shower. I walk into my bathroom connected to my room, putting on some summer Walker.

After thirty minutes in the shower, I go into my room placing my phone on my bed. Drying off I put on my robe, to go to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. Hearing a notification in the kitchen I go back into my room getting my phone. Seeing an unknown number texted me.

                              773-686-1599

773-686-1599
Yo this shorty from last night
                                                      804-235-6789
                                                                   who this?
773-686-1599
Wassup shorty it's Von

Oh snap I forgot about him having my number. I didn't think he would actually text me. Should I respond back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts.....

How do you guys feel about:

Her mom

Kam

Nov

Don't forget to comment.