~28~

Omniscient
Antigua and Barbuda
April 15,2023
2:27 PM

Nov and Von was now in the Caribbean Sea, specifically Antigua and Barbuda. Which was an more beautiful island in person. They had landed about 12 pm, Antigua are a hour ahead of Atlanta.

But now they was at the villa where they would be staying at for the next three days. It was a nice villa, it was elevated from the rest of the villas, per Von request. He wanted privacy from other people which was perfect they had that one available. Since it was partially away from the other ones, plus it had an amazing view looking at the beach.

The couple had already put there items in their villa. Now they was just looking at everything loving the view.

"Von this is beautiful baby" Nov smiled, looking at the ocean from the patio.

So how the layout was, it was a gate surrounding the villa including the patio and the pool. Right in the entrance of the villa was a mini patio for the poor, then on the left was there actual room. Which was a one bed room that included a deck, with a connect bathroom.

"I'm glad you like it, this shit is fire tho" he said, walking behind her hugging her waist.

"So did you have anything plan for us today?" Nov asked, turning around in his arms, now facing him.

"Naw not really, today was the calm day. I only got us a dinner plan for tonight." He replied, placing a sweet kiss on her cheek. He didn't want to cram everything on the first day they got there, now tomorrow is filled with all types of things.

"Cool I'm about to change to get in the pool, you go get in with me" she smiled, looking at him.

"Fasho ma, come on" he smiled back, following her to their room to change.

Nov was now in the pool, facing the view of the beach, she could see the other villas below her. She was so grateful for this calm scenery, it was just so beautiful to her.

Von was behind her on the patio, just embracing the moment, he was so happy they was at this point. He quickly took out his phone taking a quick picture of Nov in the water with her back facing the camera.

Once he was done he walked to the pool putting his phone on the side to fully get in. Nov turned round filling the water movements by him getting in.

"Finally you got in, I was waiting forever" she fake pouted, being dramatic. Von walk to her smiling on how dramatic she was being.

"Ma, quit playin wit me" he chuckled embracing her in a sweet hug.

"Why, I love messing with you" she laughed, hugging him back laying her head on his chest.

"Did you know that my nickname and your nickname are spelled backwards. I just realized that, that's so cutee" she gushed, smiling just chatting making conversation.

" oh word, I didn't even know. That is cool tho. I guess we was meant to be" he said, with a small laugh.

"I guess it was" Nov mumbled , just wanting to stay in this moment.

Nov soon felt Von hand grab her chin moving her from off his chest to see her whole face. They was just eyeing eachother making Nov break into a smile, seeing that made Von smirk.

He chuckled softly, positioning his hand on her neck now slightly choking her. Loving the feeling, and being turned on. Nov reacted with a lustily smile eyeing Von sexual, making Von notice that right away.

He leaned down placing his plump lips onto hers, savoring her fenty lip gloss. Pressing her lips towards his, Nov tugged on his bottom lip, slightly sucking on it.