~21~

Novella Noa Davis~

It was the next day, and Novella was currently stuck in the bed. Looking out her bedroom window she could see the sky was gray, and it was raining it basically deflected her mood for today.

Today she was finally going to inform Ja about what's going on, and that they need to break up. Nov only dated two people in her life including Ja, and the other was Kameron. But the reason her and Kameron relationship ended was because he cheated and she found out and broke up what him. She didn't know how to say what she wanted to Ja without hurting him which she was going to do anyway.

She already called him to come over earlier, and he said he will be there after he was done with practice which was at 11:30. So now she was just waiting for him to arrive which could be at any moment. Seeing the time read 11:56.

She wasn't sure on how she was going to tell him or how she was going to go about things. She was unsure of his reaction and didn't know if he would just go off, or anything. She definitely didn't want him doubting himself of the worst, because he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Interrupting her thoughts she heard the door open, making her immediately sit up. Seeing it was Ja, she could feel her heart beating outside of her chest, suddenly feeling nauseous.

Obviously seeing her stated made him automatically worried. Taking off his shoes and jacket, he sat at the side of the bed she was near.

"What's wrong ma" i heard Ja say.

"Umm. I have something to tell you." "And I'm not sure how you are going to react" I mumbled lowly.

Looking at his confused face expression, then I heard him let out a loud sign.

"Mann, is it bad" he questioned, having a bad feeling already.

"Yeah"

"But it fully me, I did you wrong and apologize so much" I said looking at him, feeling tears swell my eyes.

He just shook his head, leaning forward on his knees running his hand down his face.

"Come on ma, you got to talk so I can know what happened" sitting up looking back directly at me.

"So you remember the ex or the boy I told you I was messing with" I asked trying to just tell the whole truth, he nodded letting me continue.

" so I'm going to be honest with you, when we started to talk and get to know eachother me and him left off at a shaky spot. And he left to go on off to tour for a couple of months, I guess I buried him behind untill I went on that trip to Utah then he called me. He said a few words then I decided to just focus on me and what made me happy."

" but that didn't last long untill my birthday. He warned me about being with you since the beginning of it all but I just wanted was to be happy since he was doing him. And you was the person who is making me happy"I added letting the tears fall down, attempting to wipe them but it just kept coming down.

" I'm not understanding ma, so dude still have feelings for you, but you didn't do anything with him, so what's the issue" he raised his eyebrow, still being confused.

"I.. I ummm... I cheated that night at the club I had saw him. That's why I took so long in the bathroom" I finally confessed.

It was a moment of silence, I didn't know what to say because it wasn't going to make it better. He just ran his hand over his face with a groan.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, it truly wasn't my intention. I should've never got into a relationship when I knew I had some type of feelings with someone else, and that's completely my fault. I'm so so sorry" I cried, looking towards him, he was looking at my direction but staring off.