~26~

Novella Noa Davis~

I was now back at home, packing my things for this trip which was harder than I thought it was going to be

I was now back at home, packing my things for this trip which was harder than I thought it was going to be. I know I was only going to be gone for two days but I wanted to pack more than two outfits.

So I was now sitting on my floor, in my closet folding my clothes to fit in my suitcase. I was packing dresses, lots of bathing suits, two pieces sets I haven't worn yet. I'm happy I already had my toes and nails done.

"Pookie butt, where are you"I heard Arya yell.

"I'm in my closest" I replied, putting my heels and sandals in the suitcase zipping it up.

Standing up from the floor I turned around right when Arya came to the doorway.

"Oh where you going"she frowned, seeing me rolling the suitcase out my closet.

"Vons taking me on a vacation, date. Im honestly not sure what it is. But he told me to pack a bag cause he taking me somewhere this weekend." I said with a smile walking to my bed sitting on it looking at Arya.

"Awww he's taking you out of Georgia, that is so great. Mann, Muwop need to step his game up" She faked frowned, coming up to me hugging me.

"I bet he taking you out the U.S" she smirked, making me smile.

"I hope so, but where ever we go I will be thankful I just want us to spend time together and enjoy eachother" I smiled, checking the time seeing it was 10:24 at night.

"I actually should be leaving, he waiting for me at his house" I said standing up" oh did you want something, when you called me" I asked, looking at her seeing her smirking.

"So you know how you was telling me you need to record more content and stuff" she questioned, making me nod my head saying yes.

"Well I had a idea, im not sure if your going to like it. But it will be so funny and I know you will get hella views." She smiled softly, making me confused.

"What type of idea, your scaring me"I frowned.

"You can do a prank on Von, the hickey prank. And it's actually perfect if we doing it now since you about to go over there and it's hella late right now" she cautiously said, hoping I will agree.

"Yeah no, you forgot Von is literally crazy why would I put my life at risk and he's about to take me out the country I think" I said, looking at her slow.

"I'm not going to force you, but I know you said you needed ideas. And pranks have been dominating YouTube right now, it will also be funny he will understand when you say it's a prank and he will least expected it since you don't prank people."