~11~

Novella Noa Davis~

I woke up hearing my alarms go off. Checking the time seeing that it's 10:05 am. Getting my phone from my night stand, and turning off my alarms. I check my notifications to see if anything important happened, one notification being that my professor was not going to be here today. That was my only class today, so that mean I have nothing to do.

Putting my phone down on the bed. I look out the window in my room, seeing it as cloudy, and drizzling. Such a nice day for binging shows/ movies and getting fat from snacks.

Knocking me out my thoughts I heard two knocks on my door, seeing it open revealing Arya.

" good morning Nov, I have two clases today. Im finna leave, but I will see you after okay" Arya said. " okay, have fun, be safe. I love you" i told her.

" I love you more pretty girl, make sure you save a movie for us to watch when I get back" she said smiling." I gotcha" I smiled back, Arya nodded and left shutting my door, not long after I heard the front door close.

Getting out of bed, I stretched making my way to my connected full bath. I got into the bathroom doing my morning hygiene. I went back into my room picking out sweatpants with a sports bra that matched to just lounge Around the house today.

Putting the clothes on the bed, I went back to the bathroom and started my shower.

To fill you in, it's been about 3 days since the incident, argument, what ever that was. I blocked Von on everything, I didn't need that stress and drama with school and everything going on. I found out he leave for tour in 2 days, him and durk is going on tour for 4 months, congratulations to them, I'm honestly happy for them.

I just been chillin in my room, with Arya till today she had to go back to class. Jeremiah did come yesterday which was nice cause I needed a friend, but today it's just me by myself in my own thoughts.

45 minutes later: I got out the shower and got dress.

I left my room going to the kitchen to make me some brunch

I left my room going to the kitchen to make me some brunch. After making it I settled for French toast, eggs, hash browns, sausage, and fruit.

While eating on the couch in the living room, I was interrupted by knocking  on the door. I quickly place my plate on the middle table, making my way towards the door. I opened the door seeing Von.

Von was wearing a white polo shirt, gray Nike sweats, with high top all white air forces. With his beautiful signature locs, you know he had to throw in a hat. He looked so fine, but I can't.

I noticed he had gifts, with roses in his hand, with a sympathetic smile on his face

I noticed he had gifts, with roses in his hand, with a sympathetic smile on his face. With out second thought, I attempted to quickly shut the door.

But it was stopped by his foot. " aye ma, I just want to talk" he said. I opened the door all way, walking back to the couch to finish my food. He took the hint and came in closing and locking the door.

He sat the gifts and roses on the kitchen counter before making his way towards where I was, he sat on the couch beside me. I felt him staring at me, while I was facing forward watching tv.

Breaking the silence I said " so are you going to talk, if not the door is that way" said pointing to the door, while still looking at the tv.

" look ma, I'm sorry for the shit I said" he said staring at the side of my face. " mmm" I said nodding a little. " look at me, I want to see yo face when I'm speaking to you" he said.

I didn't want to look at him, because all the feelings are going to come back. Then I'm going to start crying, cause I know I can't go back to him.

I put my plate down on the table, getting comfortable on the couch. " I thought we was working on us actually being together" I said finally talking.

I felt his hand on my chin, turning my face to finally meet his eyes. We was just staring at each other for a moment. Mannn, I really liked him, I thought shaking my head lightly.

" maybe, I just thought that, lack of communication I guess" I said , shrugging with a fake semi smile.
" No It wasn't just you, I just fuck up, I don't know why I did that shit" he said shaking his head. " you do know why you did it" I said chuckling, looking at his face.

" I was scared for something serious, and I thought you wasn't taking us seriously so I just did a stupid thing" he told me analyzing my face, to see my reaction.

" we all make mistakes in life, that's how we evolve as humans, but you could of kept it real with me. Then making me look stupid." I said, with a sad face. " but I am not the good guy too, I did some stuff, but I had a limit I didn't fuck someone, making you look stupid. But I take accountability for my actions, so I'm sorry too" I said with a semi smile.

I felt his hand touch my cheek, with him semi smirk. " you know most females, can't have a conversation like this. How I get so lucky with you" he asked curiously, still touching my cheek. I shrugged, looking at the floor.

"You so beautiful, gosh look at you" he smiled staring at me, making me semi blush.

He touched my chin, catching eye contact. He leaned in, letting are lips touch, I didn't kiss back at first then I did. He broke the kiss, " I like you a lot, I'm sorry forgive me" he said kissing me again on my lips.

I pulled away, cupping his face staring at his thick juicy lips, lol. Then his eyes, beautiful brown eyes.

" I forgive you, but I can't forget.  You hurt me, I felt so different with you, then I felt with someone else. We made some nice memories with eachother, that I never experience before, I am thankful for them" I said, with a smile, letting a few tears drop.

" I know I hurt you, but let just start over okay, come on" he said taking my hands off his face, to hold on his hands. " no we can't, you go on tour in a couple of day for 4 months, I'm still in college. It's fine you can move on, like you said you go fuck all the bitches" I said, chuckling a little to hide how hurt I was, letting go of his hands.

" I didn't mean that, at all I will wait" he said trying to kiss me, but I stood up before he could." Von, this wasn't meant to be, we tough eachother things, and had a nice time together, but it's time to move on okay" I said nonchalantly, looking down at him on the couch.

He shook his had, like he was agreeing." Ide bra" he said bitterly, standing up. We walked to the door. He turned giving me a tight hug, letting me smell his weed and cologne. I just put my head in his chest, wishing this could last forever." be safe ma, I'm sorry beautiful, be good"he whispered in my ear, hugging a little longer.

He broke the hug, placing a soft kiss on my lips. Before giving me one more look in my eyes, turning around walking out the door. I just stood there for a moment, just trying to control my emotions.

Staring at the door, I finally broke down, crying. I hope I did the right thing, I thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts.....

How do you guys feel about:

Nov:

Von:

Arya:

Don't forget to vote and comment!!
Please comment, I like to hear you guys feedback!!