~5~

Novella Noa Davis~

Still the same night:

I decided to excuse myself from what ever that was. This is why I stay to my self. Walking out of the living room, going to the kitchen just to get away from that.

Sitting on the bar stool in the kitchen. I got on instagram liking a few pictures and watching story's. I decided to text Arya.

                              Arya💕

what time she think we was going to leave

Seeing that she didn't respond, I went back to living room. Where everyone was talking and smoking, I went on the couch across from Von, not wanting to be near him.

Getting back on my phone, I can feel someone staring at me. I looked up at my phone seeing Von staring at me, feeling awkward I went back on my phone.

" Arya you not gonna introduce us to your fine ass friend" I heard causing me to look at Booka I think. I only seen on pictures so I just guessed.

" Oh yeah, So this is my bestie/roommate Novella" she said smiling and pointing to me.
"wassup ma, my name booka" he said to me. I smiled and said "Hey nice to meet you". He then came a sat next to me on the couch. And we started to get to know eachother, he's actually a cool person.

"You want to hit it" Booka asked me with the blunt in his hand." No, I'm okay" I said smiling. I don't smoke, it's just not my kind of party. "Don't tell me you never smoke" he laughed blowing it out. " what I have, when I was in high school" I said defending myself. Which I actually did try it before i didn't like the taste that was in my mouth after I hit it though.

" I'm about to go to the bathroom, you know where it's at?" I asked Booka. "Yeah, go down the hall, then the second door on the left" he said pointed to the hallway". "Thank you" I said getting up walking into the hallway.

I had to get up out of the living room. Von has been literally staring at me the whole time me and Booka was talking. I was trying not to pay any mine to him though. Because he was the one leading me on then come to find out he got a girl. So I'm not in the wrong, he is. I'm just going to block him when I get home, and carry on with my life.

Finding the bathroom, I walked in locking the door. Handling my business than washing my hands. I was lowkey ready to go, we been here for 3 hours that's more than enough time, I'm tired.

                            Arya💕
                        Girl I'm ready to go👏
Arya:
Okay, we ready to leave in 15 min.

Hearing a knock on the door, I closed my phone putting it in the pocket. Walking to the door I opening it seeing Von.

Attempting to walk past him, he stood in front of the door way. "So you can't speak to a nigga" he said with a lil attitude." What are you talking about, I spoke to you when I came in, then got interrupted by I'm guessing your girl". I said with the same energy he had. Pushing pass him out the door, now in the hallway. "You can go into the bathroom now" I said with a smile.

Attempting to walk away I felt something on my wrist, Turing around I see he grab my wrist pulling me into a room that's across from the bathroom.

We get in the room, I seen him lock the door." What are you doing" I said squinting my eyes a little. Cause wtf. " Naww see your ass trippin on king David" he said walking up to me. Who is king David? I thought to myself.

Walking backwards" what are talking about, I didn't even do nothing. Don't you have to get back to Asian?" I said.
Eventually stopping at a wall, facing my back to him. He walked up to me grabbing my neck, semi rough. " she ain't my girl" he said staring at my eyes. " ok, even if she was it's cool, we friends" I said trying to pull his hand from my neck.

He laughed then pull my neck making are face touch. He smirk looking at my lips. He pressed his lips on to mine, making me give in. Still grabbing my neck he tilted my head a little, breaking the kiss he started to kiss my neck. I let a moan escape my mouth, feeling his other hand travel around my body. Lord this feel good, I thought.

Moving back to my lips, he kissed me deeply bitting my bottom lip. And breaking the kiss."Naw we more than friends" he said smirking going back to the door and unlocking it and walking out.

Aghhh I feel for it again, I said to myself. Feeling my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I got it out seeing Arya calling. "Yes" I said wiping the sides on my mouth." Girl, where you at? You ready?" She asked. "Yeah here I come." I said walking out the room down the hallway.

"It was nice meeting y'all" I said to everyone in the living room. Booka came up to me and gave me a hug, then we transferred instagram, I really fuck with him.
Grabbing my things, and waiting for Arya to be done saying goodbye. I see Von smirking at me with a grin. Making me instantly look away.

Finally in the car,"So what took you so long in the bathroom" Arya asked side eyeing me while looking back at the road." I was using the bathroom" I said. " Ummm, funny Von was gone with you was in the bathroom and I seen he walk out the hallway not two long after you" she said smirking at the road". " girl I have to feel you in, on so much" I let out, shaking my head. " Damnnn, about time you get some action since Kam" she said cheering.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts....

How do you guys feel about:

Nov:

Arya:

Von:

Booka:

Don't forget to vote and comment!!