~13~

Novella Noa Davis~

Their last day in Utah:

"He just trying to make you mad, because of the post of you and youngboy" Arya said to me.

Von I guess "popped out" today on ig. He going with a female rapper now named Asian. I don't care but I care, if
that makes sense. I told him to move on so I have no rights to be feeling how I feel.

" I don't care Arya. I don't have to explain myself too him, and he sure as hell don't have too either" I told her" remember I told him to move on" I also added.

" if you didn't cared why our you sitting in the bed, on the last night we are in Utah eating ice cream" she said with a slight smirk looking down at me.

" because I love ice cream, and chilling we have a early flight in the morning anyways" I said shrugging putting a scoop of ice cream in my mouth.

" yeahhh noo, get up this is our last night. We are going out before we leave. We're literally on vacation" she said taking my ice cream from out my hand.

" I know you just didn't, girl give me my ice cream back" I said looking at her shocked trying to get my ice cream.

" come on Nov just one night, everyone is going to this club, it's going to be funn." She said pouting trying to persuade me.

" I said no, now give it back" I said taking the ice cream back.

2 hours later:

Welp she convinced me, per usual. We just arrived at this club, and surprisingly is jumping, everybody seem to be here. Arya got us a section with come of the girls we met on the trip. It was currently 10:56 at night and our flight leaves at 7 in the morning, let's see how this plays out.

I was just siting at the section on the couch with everyone. I wasn't going to drink once being underage and I just don't really like drinking.

Getting snapped out my thoughts. One of the girls at the section began to talk, I really wasn't paying any attention intill I heard her mention Vons name.

" yeah his fine ass dating that hoe with the messed up body" this girl said sitting beside me. " what he look like" a girl asked.

This him, she said showing us a picture of him. When I say us I mean literally everyone, like girl I know what he look like.

 When I say us I mean literally everyone, like girl I know what he look like