Little demon 20

Father's day🥳🎉🎊

Macau sits on the bed, with his back leaning against the headboard, watching Venice pace around the room endlessly. He couldn't help but wonder what was going on with the boy. He was getting dizzy from watching him.

"Hey kiddo, what's up with you? You are honestly giving me a headache by pacing around my room without telling me what's going on.

Venice finally came to a stop and lets out a long sigh. "You mean you have no idea what day it is today?" He raised a brow and Macau was even more confused now.

"I'm lost Venice, what day is it?" Venice shakes his head from side to side, not believing what he was hearing. "It's Father's day today!" Macau almost went deaf from how loud Venice screamed. The boy was glaring at him and he found it hilarious.

"Easy there kiddo, I get it now. It's Father's day today and that's the reason why you are up so early and looking so worked up?"

Venice brought his hand up to his temple, his big brother staring at him curiously. "P'Macau, it's Father's day and that means, we have to give them gifts but I am so confused. I don't know what we should do for them." He lets out a frustrated sigh. "We need to do something for the both of them."

Macau was quiet for some time, intently looking at the boy as if thinking of something. "What are you thinking about?" Venice asked curiously.

"Look here kid, I'm so useless when it comes to stuff like this. I keep thinking about what you should do for them but nothing pops us." Just as Venice expected, Macau couldn't bring up any idea.

"Don't worry P'Macau, I knew you wouldn't bring anything up." Macau brought his hand up to his chest dramatically. "Ouch, that hurts Venice." The boy just shakes his head and plopped down on the bed.

Venice kept thinking and finally, he thought of the right person to will help him with this. "Give me the phone P'Macau."

Macau curiously raised a brow. "What do you need it for?"

"Just give it, please?" Macau nods and hands him the phone.

Venice found the contact he was looking for and excitedly placed a call. "Hello, sweet nephew." The voice came from the other side of the line.

"Uncle, I need your help on something."

"What do you need, Venice?"

"Uhm... It's father's day and I need you to help me out. I don't know what to do for them and P'Macau is very bad at this." Tankhun laughs suddenly at the mention of Macau's name.

"Macau definitely can't help you because he's really bad at stuff like this." Venice looked at a curious Macau and scoffs. The young man was really curious if they were badmouthing him over the phone.

"I know your parents have been working very hard for almost three days together with your Uncle Kinn and Porsche, they must be very exhausted. Why don't you cook something special for them?" Tankhun says and Venice was scratching the back of his head.

"What do you think I should do, uncle?"

"Just prepare amazing dishes together with Macau and you could bake a cake too." He suggests and Venice lets out a sigh of relief. "Can you hand the phone over to Macau?" The boy quickly obeyed.

"Hey Macau, so you couldn't think of something as simple as this?" Tankhun scolds and Macau didn't bother arguing with him.

"You both should just prepare them some special meals and a cake. You can make that right?"