The God is Here

Audrina sat in the previous God's room. Her playing with an owl push doll gifted to her.

"Audrina.", he spoke. She lifted her head and glanced back at him. Her mauve eyes big and attentive.

"Yes...... sir", she spoke softly. Her voice barely audible. Akira smiled at her and stood to move and sit down in front of her.

"You understand what this means correct."

It was the following day after everyone had found out about Akito's conception. She was doing her usual visit in which she spends most of her day with him. He had become the father she never had. He took care of her when no one else was willing to.

And Ren hated the time they spent together. His attention was too focused on the growing child. So she stayed away, stirred in her own rage. And that day was when she officially released it.

Audrina nodded up at him, "I think so.....", she tilted her head, "Guré and the others were talking yesterday. Our generation's God is coming and we are to love them as they do us."

Akira smiled down at her. Her intelligence was beyond the rest of the Zodiacs. She had maturity since she was young and he had known it was her all along.

"Yes....and never forget, you will need to care for them just as you do the rest of the Zodiacs."

Audrina smiled and nodded with enthusiasm. There was a part of her that was excited. She wanted to take care of someone as important. She wanted to be beside them. Her owl spirit only having part of that feeling.

"Of course!, she got up, "Don't worry, I feel I did an amazing job with Ritsu. I will also try not to drop them like I did him. And I can help when they cry, and-."

She stopped when she heard Akira chuckle. Her own lips in a bright smile. But she continued.

"And then I'll come to you like always. You need to promise not to tell Ms. Ren if I happen to do something bad. She doesn't like me already."

And his features turned into a frown, "And why do you believe that. I'm sure she loves you just as I."

He knew. He knew that Ren hates her just as much as she hated the idea of giving birth to the next generation God. He's had to stop her from cursing her name. Constantly tried to have her join in with him and Audrina when they would have their daily talks.

Audrina still wore a smile as she laid back down on her stomach and started playing with the owl doll. "She told me. She said she hates me, and that you all should of left me out in the rain.", and then she sighed, "I hope the new God is nicer."

He sighed and only wore an sympathetic expression. Because the news that came with a new generation God was only more heart-wrenching.

So he sparred her.

Once Audrina was ready to ask what he was going to say, the door to the room slammed open. Akira didn't move a muscle but Audrina flinched as she looked up to see Ren. And she met her rage filled gaze.

"Hi-.", she started.

"Get out", Ren stepped in.

Akira's eyes widened. Ren has never liked being in the same room as her. So this was beyond surprising. "Ren what is wron-."

But completely disregarding him, Ren stepped up to Audrina and grabbed her by the hoodie of the coat she wore. "Get out!"

Audrina started to panic as the collar of her jacket rose up to tighten around her necks. But Ren want having it. And despite the cries of demand to stop from both parties, Ren continued to drag her by the hoodie and toss her out of the room.