Chapter 47

"Audri stays up all the time", Momoji whispered.

"She's going to crash", Rin spoke. She crouched her back against the shut door, leaning her head back to still try and hear what was going on. Everyone was fighting sleep themselves, trying to see what will come out of this ordeal. Haru leaned his head against her shoulder. He kept blinking in and out of it.

Yuki and Momoji were playing a board game, when they looked up questioning

"She hasn't been sleeping. Something's wrong." Rin said again, more to herself.

Yuki wore a worried face at that, he didn't further question on, apprehensive on what the answer would be.

Instead he, stood up, and walked towards the door blocked by Rin and Haru. She looked up to him with a warning sign.

"I'm just using the bathroom.", he rose his hands.

Rin after having a minute stare down with him, finally moved, surprisingly not waking Haru up in the process. He followed through what he stated.

That is until he got distracted walking back down the hall. He walked passed the door where everyone was and headed down till the hallway ended.

Subtly he peeked around the corner to see, both Kieran and Audrina sitting on the couch. Audrina on the opposite end, tucked up in a ball. Her head rested on her knees. Kieran leaned back, one arm slouched around the back of a pillow.

"I'm going to take a shower. Don't fall asleep.", he got up. Audrina only nodded in response.

"Your stuff is still in their.", she spoke as he rounded the couch.

Yuki watched as Kieran looked back at the woman, who has yet to hear her speak up about her state. He released a discouraging sigh before heading back in Yuki's direction. Which he was  not ready for or realized how close Kieran was before they locked eyes.

Kieran rose his eyebrows still heading in his direction. Even with the dim lights he could spot Yuki's shocked and somewhat fearful face. He softened his features to ease him.

  He made a quick head movement to indicate he'd follow him.

"Stalking?", Kieran smirked. He kept his voice low as they furthered down the hall. Yuki looked up to him and was lost.

"N-no.", he panicked. "That wasn't my intention at all-."

"Relax I'm joking.", he tilted his head back to ensure that Audrina's hadn't heard them. He then pointed to the door they passed, "Y'all tucked up in there."

"Yea", he breathed out. "I should actually go."

Kieran nodded as Yuki stopped and placed a hand on the door ready to open it until he once again called out, "Y'all go to bed. It's clear you care for her yes?"

He didn't hesitate to nod his head, to which caused Kieran to softly smile.

"Then do her a favor and get some rest.", he hummed before walking I got the bathroom at the end of the hall.

When he returned, locs loose hanging around his face, he wore black shirt and sweatpants. Audrina had only moved slightly, resting her head against the back of the couch, slightly tilted staring at the picture Akira gave her after he passed on her wall.

"Are you just packed with unlimited talents?", he startled her.

She watched as he took to sitting in the sat spot of the couch he did before. Taking back to the picture hung up on her wall, she shook her head. "It was a gift." Her voice hasn't changed. Still distant.