°Two°

°Gajeels POV°
I watched the cards, than I watched the McGarden, her eyes were glued to the cards, as she sipped her drink, he eyes seemed to stay on the cards. But I watched intently as she read the cards. I got a bad card. I was about to stand Tap Tap.
Wait? Hit? No way. Lily told me she was good but, wait.
"Hit me." I said plainly.
SCORE! 21! Perfect.
I liked at her curiously, she glanced at me for less than a second and smirked.
I cod just feel Lily sniggering behind me. It had been a full round, I seemed to have more chips than the Hendrix fellow.
But, I noticed something, The little McGardens mind seemed to be racing, her eyes following each card. Wait... No. THIS SHRIMP IS COUNTING CARDS!!! I smirked at her. She smiled evilly, than sipped her glass, it would take A LOT to notice that she was counting them, she was a pro! But the next thing she did was amazing.
"Mr. Hendrix. You owned Mr. Redfox here around 1 million right?" She asked acting sweet. Walking towards him. Nice ass.
"Well, seeing that I lost 2 million darling." He smirked as she leaned into him.
"Well. If I'm correct. These chips make up about three quarters of that. So Mr. Redfox will be taking these. And expecting that other 250,000 from you sir." She slid the chips across the table over to me.
"Huh? No. That is rightfully mine! I earned that today!" He stood up and pushed her back slightly. She didn't seemed like that mattered at he was a good 5 inches taller. She glanced up at him
"Hm? Since you owed him. The money was rightfully his." She smiled.
"This isn't your concern you bitch!" He went to back hand her, I stood up. But before I could get around the table. Levy had grabbed his hand and brought it being his back, pulling I high, she laid him down on the table with her still chicken-winging him.
"Now, now. No need to get feisty every time you lose a simple blackjack game." She cooed. This shrimp.
"Get the fuck off me whore." He spat.
I glanced at Lily, he glanced back at me, when his eyes returned to the table, they went wide. I looked back at the table, the Shrimp looked pissed. She held a knife to his throat.
"I don't like to be called names Mr. Hendrix. I want 500,000 by the end of the week." She let him free and walked towards me. After that happened, she just looks so...
Sexy.
I held out my arm spur of the moment. She took it and we walked to the front desk and traded in our chips for the money. As we settled in the limo, I remembered something,
"So, when'd you get so good at blackjack?" I smirked while asking the question.
"Oh just I learned a couple tricks." She grabbed my bottle and poured herself a drink. A women who can drink. Maybe it wouldn't be sooooo bad living with her,
"Yeah, I guess counting cards is a pretty good trick," I pretended to be nonchalant.
"Oh it seems you've noticed?" She looked up at me.
"Alright shrimpy. You can quite the act. I just saw you hold a knife up to a mans throat." I was getting annoyed with her fake ass innocence,
"Oh Mr.Redfox! Hehe." She giggle and went to hug me, I was confused. When she wrapped her arms around my neck at whispered.
"Play the act you stupid fuck, people in the parking lot. Too far to hear. Close enough to take pictures." She whispered. Smart little shrimp. I smile at her. Not just because the paparazzi were taking pictures. But because, that spunky attitude was sexy. Why is everything about her cute!? What's going on you stupid softie!!??!
Once we pulled out of the parking lot, we went quiet.
"Am I going home or to your manner?" She finally asked.
"Well your mother asked me to take you out to eat." I explained.
"SHE DID WHAT?!" She yelled her mouth hanging open.
"Your mother didn't tell you? Are you that stubborn? Ghihi." I laughed a bit.
"Matter of fact I am. What ya ganna do bout it?" She spoke as if she was superior to me. Ghihi. Shrimp.
"Well, I assume your mother asked you not to go using knives on people. So should I inform her or no?" I asked smirking.
"Well I told her 'No promises' so if I did she shouldn't be surprised." She scoffed. I chuckled.
"Well, where too?" I asked.
"I don't want to go anywhere. Can we just drink at your manner?" I begged. Well, I don't mind drinking.
"Sure. Lily, head to the manner." I ordered.
"Sure thing Mr. Redfox." What? Did he
"Lily? What. the. fuck. Did you just call me 'Mr. Redfox'!?" I chuckled.
"Stop trying to act all fancy when the shrimp around. Or do you prefer. Ms. McGarden?" I smirked.
"Lily and I already worked that out... didn't we Lily?" She leaned over looking at him.
"Yes, Levy." He spoke. Looking at me smirking... Child time.
"Oh Lily... YOU TRAITOR!" I yelled.
"GAJEEL WE HAVE GUESTS! DONT YOU DARE START WITH THAT!" Lily yelled. Levy looked confused. I pushed on
"LA LA LA LA LA LA!" I threw my hand onto my ears and yelled.
"Levy I apologize. Gajeel thinks it's funny to make a fool of himself in front of guests." He Looked at Gajeel angry when he spoke.
"Lily was being a meanie!" I yelled pointing at Lily. Levy burst into a giggle fit. I couldn't help but smile. Her joy was contagious! Lily chuckled too.
"So tonight, wanna see who's the better drinker?" I asked provocative,
She smiled.
"Well, at your size, it seems your at an advantage. But let's do it." She grabbed my bottle that I keep in the car an poured herself a drink.
"Maybe you could just let me win???" She begged, I sighed. She is small.
"Fine. I won't let you will but I'll go easy on you..." I made the exception.
°Levys POV°
There is no way I'm going to lose to him....
1050 words thanks for reading! I'm in a waiting room, waiting to get my hair dyed. I'm dyeing the top Black and the bottom Blue. Thanks for reading! I love you guys my lovely golden waffles!
°RagingWaffles101°