°Seven°

°Levys POV°
Lily got into the front seat while Gajeel and I continued to the back of the limo, he stepped in front of me and opened the door for me.
"M'lady." Gajeel spoke politely,
"What's up with you?" I questioned suspicious.
"Practicing my acting skills." He replied smugly, as I hopped into the limo and moved over to make room for him. Once we were all settled in, and Lily had pulled out of the driveway, I grabbed his bottle of Scotch. Gajeel smirked.
"Liken my alcohol eh?" He chuckled.
"Nah, I just need to be drunk to be able to be around you." I replied nonchalant. He faked a gasp. He touched his heart, and acted offended.
"That stung. Right here." He poked his chest where his heart was. I chuckled.
After a bit of small talk was over, a comfortable silence fell upon us. After what seemed to be around 30 minutes, Lily broke the silence.
"We're here." Gajeel looked at me and smiled.
"Let's see how good you are at acting." He got out of the car and help me out as well.
"Let's do this." I replied. Gajeel smiled warmly at me and held out his arm me, I took it. Looking around for any mysterious Paparazzi hiding out somewhere. Lily caught up as he walked through the doors.
From the look of it, it seemed to be... The Dragneels? Yep. This is a Dragneel Manor. I saw lots of familiar faces. The new CEO of Dragneel corporations, Natsu Dragneel, (also a secret member of the Gang "Fairy Tail") approached Gajeel and I,
"Yo! How's life metal head?!" He joked,
"Better than yours that for sure!" He retorted.
"Oh and congrats, Levy I'm surprised you actually let a man tie ya down." Natsu looked down to me.
"It wasn't much of my choice." I said plainly, Natsu nodded.
"That's how Luce and I were. Now we're madly in love." He smiled warmly, like he had just thought of his happy place. Gajeel looked down at me oddly.
"You guys know each other?" He asked confused, I was going to speak but was cut off.
"Oh yeah! You know about Fairy Tail obviously, but Levy here can't join, but she does missions with us all the time. Give her a gun. You better get behind her, she'll shoot anything that moves." Natsu praised me. I got kind of shy, I'm not exactly sure why.
"Eh? This shrimp? Really?" He asked Natsu.
"Oh yeah...." There was a log pause, "She out drank Cana once." Natsu looked at me.
"I doubt it." I admitted. I don't actually remember it,
"EVEN CANA REMEMBERS IT!" Natsu complained.
"You seem pretty famous out at Fairy Tail." Gajeel whispered,
"Anyway. Nice talkin to ya Levy. Gajeel still hasn't grabbed a drink. So that means something's up." Natsu dragged a curse muttering Gajeel to the bar. I sighed, no use in following them.
"Lily, so me a favor and don't let Gajeel embarrass himself." I joked, but was serious at the same time.
"Alright Levy, act happy, no wait. Enjoy your time. BE happy!" He smiled and walked in the direction of Gajeel, I saw an empty table and pulled out my favorite book.
"Life in Crime." (Sorry if it's an actual book. I just picked a name. Heh. I might just make another fanfic on it.)
I was deep in story when I heard someone speak, it wasn't background noise either, it was directly to me. It was too close to be background noise.
"Oh! Sorry I didn't know that someone else was sitting here." An orange-spiky- haired man with a brown suit was looking at me in awe. He shook his head.
"Sorry. You were probably here first anyway." I went to get up.
"No it fine. I'll just sit across from you." He smiled at me. Damn. I put my bookmark in place and set my book back into my bag. Not even two chapters... I was right too.
"Anyway. I'm Jet. Nice to Meet you." He held out his hand, which I took and shook.
"I'm Levy. Same to you." We started small talk. But it gradually turned to joking and laughing. Stuff you did with your brother. He felt like a brother, other than the random hand touches. He seemed... Kind of... Touchy... He seemed to like to grab my hand and squeeze it, or he would play footsie with me. He told me a joke. I laughed at loud and he joined me.
"You! Your hilarious Jet!" I calmed Down a bit after speaking, he looked at me with eyes is never seen before.
"And your beautiful." He said sweetly.
"Oh um Thank you." I felt a bit uncomfortable..
°Gajeels POV°
After escaping Natsu, I asked Lily to enjoy himself and find a lady. He chuckled and just walked off shaking his head.
I looked around for a short blue haired shrimp. BINGO. Wait? She was laughing it up with some scrawny- Orange-Haired-string-Bean! I felt weird. I felt Like mad and sad at the same time. He was touching her a lot. I just simply watched from another table. Every time he touched her, I felt anger boil up inside me. Than when I thought I could almost pop.
"And Your Beautiful." NOPE! NO! I didn't hear what the shrimp had said. But I started stomping over there. No. Being mad wouldn't help. Check the time. Good, the party's almost over.
"Lily start the limo. We're leaving," Ghihi. Perfect. I made my way to the shrimp. Once I was behind her, I bent down and slipped my hands around her waist tightly. She gasped
"G-Gajeel?!" She tried to turned my way. I nuzzled my head into her neck, my lips sitting on her neck, breathing on her, showing that orange haired kid who's boss.
"Gajeel! What do you need?" She stuttered,
"Time to go shrimp, party over." My lips moving on her neck, like the beat of a butterfly's wings. Soft. Her skin was soft. That kid looked very uncomfortable.
"Gajeel you can stop n-now." Moshe spilled,
"Don't wanna. Let's go." I pulled a hand from her torso, and brought it under the crook of her knees, lifting her high into the air. She giggled. She's enjoying up, I bet down on one knee and set her down, than I grabbed her butt. Sliding her onto my shoulders keeping everything hidden, the whole manor was looking at us giggling.
"How's the weather up there?!" I pretended to yell.
"It's great! I should get up here more often!" The whole manor was looking at my Beautiful wife and I. Wait? We hadn't even gotten married yet. GAJEEL! STOP GETTING YOUR HOPES UP!
We walked (more like I did) out of the Dragneel Manor. The shrimp and I waved to Natsu who was shouting goodbyes waiting at the large doors. Once we got into the limo an awkward silence fell on everyone. Levy wanted to say something bad, I could tell, she would open her mouth to say something, than close it and look away. I could see her doing it. But she doesn't need to know that.
"Let's talk about it at home." I said quietly, she nodded. Grabbed the scotch and pour herself a glass, sipping it the whole way home.
1230 words! Thanks for reading! I wanted to Warn you before I started the next Chapter! LOST OF DIALOGUE! Sorry! Not a lot of story. Love you you Golden Waffles!
°RagingWaffles101<3°