°Eighteen°

°Lilys POV°
I grew more worried. Not of death, not of failure. I grew more worried of what could have happened to Levy. What if she was hurt, what if this whole time she's... Been dead, I thought of Gajeel after that moment. How heartbroken he's been. If I don't get levy back. I don't know what would be the outcome, I know his feeling probably better than he knows his feelings. I was leading the group and than I heard it.
"THEY'RE HERE!" A loud man yelled. Than it broke out.
°Gajeels POV°
The walkie talkie Blarred.
"COME IN?! COME IN?!" Lilys voice shouted. Everyones heads turned to the screaming walkie talkie.
"LILY WHAT IS IT?" I instinctively responded.
"THEY KNOW WE'RE HERE! I REPEAT THEY KNOW WE ARE HERE!" Lily voice was loud, and the shout of gun shots and something like explosions where going off.
"Lily is anyone hurt?!" I asked quickly everyone was huddling around me an the walkie talkie.
"No! But they are outnumbering is! Send backup immediately!" Lily yelled.
"Okay Lily! Backup is on the way! Don't die!" I pleaded.
"Roger." The walkie cut out. Everyone looked at me with worried eyes. I tried to shrug it off. Pretending to keep my cool. I looked to Erza
"You heard the man." I looked at her dead serious.
"I know." Erza than called Warren over the phone.
"Warren. Nobody's connected to the channel are they?" Erza spoke. She waited. "Than get everyone on the channel!" Erza spoke a bit louder. "Get the backup team to the mansion ASAP." Erza added. "Yes. Now." She hung up the phone. Natsu looked at her confused.
"Backup team..?" Natsu questioned. Erza looked at him and nodded, "yes the backup team, consisting up Bickslow, Freed, Aslack and Bisca."
Erza explained, Natsu nodded and glanced at me. I sighed. That moment where Lily was yelling for backup. Made me question my whole life up to this point, Natsu said he and Lucy had a arranged marriage. But they are in a gang. And Lucy ran away from home. If it really was an arranged marriage. And they didn't want it. Lucy wouldn't have agreed and just ran away again. The money is still entitled to her. She's an only child. She wouldn't have to worry about someone else getting the money. This isn't adding up.
"Hey Natsu." Natsu looked up at me.
"You and blondie didn't really have an arranged marriage did you...?" Natsu widened his eyes, Lucy looked at me, than she glanced back at Natsu expectantly. He sighed.
"No, we didn't."
"Why did you guys lie?" I asked curious.
"Well, the media would want to know how we met and junk like that." Natsu sighed. "We met at the gang, and we tried to think of a way that we met, but everything we came up with would end up being something some paparazzi guy would have seen." Natsu shrugged. I nodded. It makes sense. I guess.
"We got about 15 minutes until we get to the destination, tell us your story.." Erza spoke up.
"My... Story...?" I questioned.
"Oh my god. What made you fall for Levy!" Erza said like it was obvious.
"Oh. Heh..." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.
"Oh come on Mr Tough guy." Lucy encouraged. I sighed.
"At first. I didn't like the shrimp at all. I just wanted to live my life carefree. My parents told me about the arranged marriage, blah blah blah, once we met on a date, she was little Rude. Really rude. She drank my booze before she met me," I chuckled. Than I caught her counting cards, and then! This guy got mad that he owed me money, shrimp pretty much put a knife to his throat and wanted double-" I was cut off by Lucy.
"She Pretty much put the knife to his throat? Pretty much? What's that mean?" Lucy questioned.
"Well, she did put a knife to his throat. And after that. She was.... Sexy."
"So... You like it rough?" Natsu joked.
"Awe man. Why you gotta say that and make it awkward." I complained
"Oh fine I'll shut up. Continue."
"I don't know why you're so interested anyway, but after that. We goofed around for a bit-"
"GOOFED AROUND?! GAJEEL YOU DID NOT WITH LEVY!" Erza yelled. Than it dawned on me
"No no no no! She jumped on my bed!"
"WHAT?!" Erza yelled louder
"SHE JUMPED ON MY BED WHILE I WAS OUT OF THE BED AND SHE WAS ON HER TWO FEET!" I yelled embarrassed. Natsu laughed out loud.
"No way Gajeel would have been able to get with levy that fast. She would have smacked the shit out of him." Natsu laughed again. I shook my head, imagining the shrimp actually whooping my ass. It's possible. If she's mad.
"Well, than her mom wanted her to stay the night, for god knows what reason, and levy had to go get her clothes from the trunk, and she had to!" I started laughing,
"She had to jump! To close the Trunk! Of a limo!" I said between laughs, Natsu chuckled and Lucy shook her head in disappointment.
"Oh my god, I haven't laughed so hard in my life!" I wiped a fake tear from my eye,
"But than we hung out, I chased her around and she kissed me-"
"She did what?!" Lucy scrambled to find words
"What? I was straddling her and she kissed me..?"
"YOU GUYS DID DO IT!!" Erza screamed
"No we were wrestling! She told me to get off and I didn't, she kissed me I froze and she ran away while I was stunned." I said nonchalant. Lucy giggled
"That's the cutest thing ever!!" She squealed. I sighed.
"We got about 5 more minutes until destination!" Erza called out.
"Hurry Gajeel!" Lucy urged
"Well, we went to a party, she was flirting it up with Jet. I got mad, took her home and than shit went down. The end." I ended the story smiling like an idiot,
"Look at the smile on your face! You're soooo whipped!" Natsu yelled pointing at my smile, I looked away embarrassed. Lucy pushed his hand away. And held it in her hands.
"Oh hush up Natsu. He's just in love." Lucy said sweetly. Natsus eyes widened a bit.
"Wow. Hard to believe it, but yeah. It looks like he's in love." Natsu smiled and kissed Lucy on the cheek.
"STOP TALKING ABOUT ME LIKE IM NOT SITTING RIGHT HERE!" I yelled blushing. Natsu chuckled and Erza smiled at me.
"You guys are crazy." I mumbled semi-loud.
"Aye! You gotta be at least a little cray to be In Fairy Tail!" Natsu chanted.
"Aye!" Lucy and Erza repeated in sync.
God. These people really are crazy. But they are family of Levy. So they're family of mine.
1150 Words! Thanks for reading! Sorry about the completely filler chapter. I wanted the story to be a bit longer anyway!! Once again thanks for reading! <3
°RagingWaffles101°•°