°Epilogue°

•Third Person View•
Gajeel was standing at the alter Lily, as the best man, Natsu, Gray, Laxus all standing in matching suits, across the alter stood, Lucy, as the maid of honor, Juvia, Erza, Mira, all dressed in matching dresses, soon the door opened, the whole gang of Fairy tail stood up and wiped tears as Levy walked through the doors with her father. Levy was in the most gorgeous dress, it fit her perfectly, she looked like a angel coming down from the sky's, Gajeels smile spread across his face. Levys Father smiled and nodded at Gajeel. Levys father handed Gajeel her hands, which meant the ceremony started,
•Time Skip•
The pastor spoke to the room.
"We have gathered here today to unite This man, Gajeel Redfox, and this women, Levy McGarden, in the bonds of matrimony,"
The pastor looked to Gajeel.
"Do you take Levy Mcgarden to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Asked the pastor, Gajeel looked levy in the eyes with unshed tears in his eyes.
"I do." Gajeel didn't even blink when he said it. The pastor turned to Levy
"Do you take Gajeel Redfox to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
With tears rolling down her face, levy nodded while saying "I do."
The pastor smiled a bit,
"And by the authority vested in me by the state of Magnolia, I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now. Kiss the bride." When the pastor finished, Everyone clapped and levy grabbed Gajeels face, and kissing him passionately, Gajeel completely oblivious to anything around him, he wrapped his arms around levy and kissed her back, that made everyone cheer louder. When they finally pulled away, Gajeel whispered "I love you. Levy." When tears in his eyes, Levy grabbed Gajeels face once more and spoke over the crowd. "I love you Gajeel! I do!!" Levy yelled, everyone was on their feet cheering, Gajeel wiped his eyes, and walked with levy down the aisle together. Hand in hand.
•20 Years Later•
°Levys POV°
As Gajeel and I's family grew, nothing changed between us, we were still lively, days were never dull. Everyday I woke up I felt just happy as the last. After Gale was born my happiness grew, he turned out to be quite the reader as he grew up, his hair was a dark green, he had his father attitude, but he was more like me in the end. When Gale was sixteen he said didn't want to be the owner of Gajeels company. Gajeel and I talked. And we made the decision, if our next child, (which is on the way) doesn't want to own the company. We'll sell it to the Fairy Tail gang, and speaking of which, after old gang leader died, it was a hard time, but he soon passed to down to Laxus, who was now very responsible and had a couple children with Mirajane.
I kinda wanted to see the old place,
"Hey Gajeel?" I bent around the corner to see him on the couch while Gale,
"Yeah shrimp?" Gajeel looked at me,
"I kinda want to go see the old gang, see how the place is doing. I bet Gale could come with if he wanted." I mentioned, Gajeel shrugged.
"Gale you wanna see the gang that helped me save yo momma?" Gajeel to looked back at Gale,
"Eh... I've got nothing better to do."
Gale and Gajeel stood up and Gajeel opened the door for me and we walked to BMW, a slate color (car based off my my own car) and we all got in and I pulled out my phone. I opened up Facebook,
"Old Fairies meet at home." I posted a status update. My son pulled out his phone, and scrolled a couple times
"Old Fairies...? Meet at home? Mom what does that mean?" Gale asked
"The guild is called Fairy Tail." I answered.
"That doesn't sound very intimidating." Gale admitted,
"Well, I think you'll change your mind when you see Gajeel and Natsu and even Gray fight." I looked at Gajeel a smirk spread across his face.
"You'll see how tough your dad is. Gihi." Gajeel chuckled driving to Fairy tail.
"Dad your old, I bet Natsu or Gray will beat you easily." Gale added, Gajeel scoffed. "Whatever punk." I was chuckling was my phone buzzed. I pulled out my phone and a couple people commented, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Mira, Evergreen, Wendy, Lily and a few others,
"Gajeel I think the whole will be back." I smiled at him. "Lily said he'll even be there," I read the comment,
"Wait your friends with Lily on Facebook?" Gajeel asked,
"Yeah. Are you?" I asked with a smile,
"Yeah but...why?" Gajeel asked,
"Because he's my friend Gajeel? Why wouldn't I?" I asked confused.
"CAUSE HES A DORK! His posts are all smart sounding and inspirational." Gajeel mocked Lilys voice when he said 'inspirational' I giggled.
"Gajeel your just as dorky." I giggled.
"Well! Your a dork too!" Gajeel tried to defend himself.
"You guys are both dorks..." Gale said as he put on his headphones.
"Mememe." Gajeel mocked Gale and continued to drive. We stayed quiet until we arrived at a parking lot, with less than 30 cars in a giant parking lot,
"Mom do you even know where we are?" Gale asked.
"Gale. I know this place like the back of my hand. I could find Fairy tail blind folded." I assured.
"Gihi you wanna try?" Gajeel asked and he put his hands over my eyes.
"Fine. But the car is directly behind us right?" I asked
"Mhm!" Gajeel assured. I walked straight until I heard the crunching on leave until my feet. I continued to walk straight while stomping. After a while Of stomping I stomped one last time and it sounded hollow.
"It's right here!" Gajeel pulled his hands from my face, and I kneeled down, as best as a pregnant women r could, I grabbed the lock, and instead of doing the combo, I ripped one of the combo numbers off and or in 1,2,3 and I pulled on the lock, I opened the hatch and there stood many steps down,
"Hey shrimp couldn't we have just gone through the door like I did a few years ago...?" Gajeel asked me,
"Not at daytime, and plus. It's more fun like this." I smirked and Gajeel and Gale walked past me and I latch everything back up. I was walking so fast. I couldn't wait to see everyone. I heard yelling.
"Gajeel I think Natsu and Gray are waiting for you." Gajeel smirked.
"You ready to see your dad be a badass, punk?" Gajeel looked to Gale,
"Sure old man." Gale folded his arms Gajeel bust through the door, there stood Juvia and Lucy and many others. I squealed and they ran to me! Gale walked over to Rin, grays child, he was another quieter kid just watching everything go down, Rin was really the only one that Gale could stand. Well except, Nova Dreyar, that's Mira and Laxus child, she was like as perfect as Mira but with golden hair, her hair was long and flowing, and Gale never seemed to mind her either. But Gajeel soon joined the fight when it became physical, but Erza wasn't here while jellel yet, Gajeel ended up throwing more punches than Gray and Natsu, but they all fell onto the ground. Gajeel quickly got up.
"I AM THE ULTIMATE CHAMPION!" Gajeel yelled.
"AH!" Gajeel yelled out in pain when Natsu kicked Gajeel in the balls. Natsu stood up and started chanting until gray grabbed his foot and pulled him, Natsu face planted. Gajeel kicked gray in the balls while saying stuff like "I'm ganna hurl" Gajeel wobbled on his fast and stood. And he body slammed Natsu as soon as he stood up, Natsu was knocked out. Gray was about to throw up, and Gajeel was just exhausted.
"I... Win." Gajeel threw his hand in the air and stumbled over to me.
"How'd I look?" Gajeel smirked,
"You looked great... You really took one to the balls didn't you?" I asked chuckling. Gajeel hisses remembering the pain.
"Don't even remind me." Gajeel groaned. He than smirked.
"I'll be fine for tonight though. Gihihi." Gajeel smirked.
"Gajeeeeel." I whined.
"That's my name, don't forget it. You'll be yelling it a lot in bed tonight." Gajeel kept going. I was blushing bright red, all the girl burst out laughing.
"Oi! Don't listen to our conversations!" Gajeel yelled.
"Why so you can used your pickup lines on her?" Erza giggled,
"Erza!" I yelled and hugged her.
"Hello minna!" Mira entered and I looked over at Gale. Nova Dreyar, was already over there and Gale was talking to her, hehe I bet they'll be a couple at some point. Gajeel and Laxus were very much alike so they brofisted and started talking about the company and fairy tail.
We were all back together,
"You guys want to try and get our children in fairy tail so we can see each other more often...?" Lucy planned.
"Well Laxus and I run this place so my kids are already in here but your kids can join if they want!" Mira giggled,
"The new generation in here just looks like us, younger and different genders." Erza added, I looked around.
"Times really do change." I giggled,
"You sound like Wakaba and Macao." Lucy giggled,
"They are still alive right?" Evergreen asked.
"Juvia thinks so. Juvia does see Macao and Wakaba often, Juvia knows they are around 80." Juvia added.
"God guys... Just like old times." I added
"Just like old times." Everyone repeated holding up their glasses.
Gajeel hugged me.
"Levy I love you." He kisses my head
"I love you too Gajeel." I snuggled into his hug.
Just like old times.
•The End•
1642 words thanks for reading my story! I have another story in line but I don't think I'll start it until I start school and it's not a big deal to go to school anymore. I'm trying to keep everything calm! But yes! I do have another story coming!
°•°RagingWaffles101•°•