°Nine°

°Levys POV°
I yawned and remembered that someone had grabbed me and hit me hard on the head. My eyes shot open, my eyes took a moment to adjust, I looked around. This, wasn't any room I have ever known, not in my family's manor, or Gajeels manor. I stood up and heard the sound of a chain. My eyes widened. I looked down. A clamp. A large metal clamp, stuck to my ankle. I tried yanking on it. Which on brought pain, the edges were sharp and dug into my skin. I moved my ankle around slightly cutting it. I winced. I took my hand and wiped the blood off. Then the sound of locks by the door startled me. I man with black hair, and sunglasses appeared at the doors opening,
"Already hurt yourself eh?" He asked,
"Who are you and why do you need me?!" I yelled.
"Chill, non of this was my idea, I just want to money he'll pay for you." He'll? I thought it over. They want Gajeel to pay ransom money!
"Who's idea was it then?" I asked,
"A man you may know. A guy by the name of Jet. You know him?" He smirked. Jet? Why?
"Why would he do such a thing?" I asked saddened,
"Well, he said he'd met you at a party, and you guys 'clicked' so he was going to force you into marriage. But first. We tell your ex- soon to be husband. That he has to pay to get you back." Droy explained. "I'm just in it for the money." He added. No! No! This can't be happening! If this is a dream please wake up now! I wanted to cry, tears welled up in my eyes,
"C-can I call him? Maybe just even once?" I begged, tears rolling down my face, Droy had a changed expression for maybe half a second. He looked guilty, his smirk dropped, but he returned to his normal smirking self. He dug in his pocket for a moment, than pulled out his phone.
"You know his number?" He asked rudely. I simply nodded, he threw his phone and walked out with a simple.
"Make it quick." He shut the door behind him.
9-1-1. I dialed the number and waited, I heard a female voice.
"The number you have called is not available, you may hang up or press 1 for more options." I rushed to the One button.
"Thank you for selecting more options. If you want to leave a call back number, press 5. If you want to leave a message, press 3." She rattled off more options. I hung up.
9-1-1.
I waited. Ring... Ring... Ring...
"The number you have call is not avail-" I Hung up. Gajeel please pick up.
I called the manor.
"Hello? This is the RedFox manor. How may I help you?" A sweet voice spoke.
"Transfer me to Lily or Gajeel right now!"
"I'm sorry they are busy right n-"
"They aren't too busy to speak to me! Transfer me now!" I yelled.
"Okay. But it is you who is dealing with the angry Gajeel.." The line went dead. Ring. Ring. Ri-
"Hello? This is Lily." LILY!
"LILY! Please get Gajeel on the phone!" I pleaded.
"Levy?! GAJEEL PICK UP THE PHONE!" I heard Lilys voice in the distance.
"Hello? What is it now Lily? I'm looking for the Shrimp." I felt happy inside.
"Gajeel?! It's Jet! The guys from the party! Please come find me! I'm not sure where I am but please! Her is trying to marry me! Don't give them any money for me! They'll take it and keep me!" I informed.
"Shrimp! I'm so glad to here you. I'm coming don't worry, I'll listen to you, but do your best to stall. Please. I'm coming," he sounded said and determined at the same time. A pair I hadn't ever heard before,
"Gajeel. If you find me, I swear. I'll never give you hell again!" I promised,
"No levy, I like it when you give me hell, it gives me something to do. Please. When I find you. Do what you do best, give me hell." He sounded happy,
"TIMES UP." Droy burst through the doors.
"Goodbye Gajeel. Goodbye Lily." I said sadly.
"Not bye levy, see you soon," Lily added.
"Bye shrimp. L-auki" I didn't hear that last word,
"What?" I asked
"I said times up!" Droy yelled.
"I said... Later." Gajeel said sadly, I hung up. I threw the phone to Droy, then burst into tears. I ran into the arms of Droy.
"Thanks you." I breathed out.
"W-what? Why?" He asked surprised.
"You let me talk to the one I love one more time. Before my whole life crumbles." I admitted.
He sighed, he picked me up and placed me in bed. He tucked my sobbing-self in bed and hugged me. I grew tired.
"I wish I could save you from Jet. Your prince is coming. Just you wait," when he finished he kissed my forehead,
"Gajeel." I whispered. Under my breath,
"Yeah. Gajeel coming." He got up as I drifted into slumber. A few sniffles here and there.
°Gajeels POV°
I was doing paperwork. I grew frustrated. I can't do any work until I find her! I slammed my hand on the desk in my office. I miss that fucking shrimp! I swear! I'll search to the ends of the earth looking for her!
"GAJEEL PICK UP THE PHONE!" Lily shouted. Fucking hell.
I walked over angry and picked up the phone. I lifted the phone to my ear connecting with the current conversation.
"Hello? What is it now Lily? I'm looking for the Shrimp." I admitted.
"Gajeel?! It's Jet! The guy from the party! Please come find me! I'm not sure where I am but please! Her is trying to marry me! Don't give them any money for me! They'll take it and keep me!" Levy?! The shrimp!
"Shrimp! I'm so glad to here you. I'm coming don't worry, I'll listen to you, but do your best to stall. Please. I'm coming," I will find her. I just hope she doesn't get hurt. Please don't be hurt, please don't get married, I'll kill him.
"Gajeel. If you find me, I swear. I'll never give you hell again!" She sounded serious,
"No levy, I like it when you give me hell, it gives me something to do. Please. When I find you. Do what you do best, give me hell." I liked telling her the truth. I'm kinda excited for this marriage between the shrimp and I.
"TIMES UP." I heard a voice in the background.
"Goodbye Gajeel. Goodbye Lily." She spoke sad and low.
"Not bye levy, see you soon," Lily added.
"Bye shrimp. L-auki" I pulled back my words. I can't tell her I love her until she's home and married. TO ME.
"What?" Levy asked curious.
"I said times up!" The background voice yelled. I sighed.
"I said... Later."
1175 words! Sorry for the chapter being kinda Iffy. I can't revise so I just wrote this and in going to publish it immediately! Love you my golden waffles!
°RagingWaffles101°