°Thirteen°

GUESS WHOS BACK!!!!???
°THIRD PERSON VIEW°
•AT FAIRY TAILS GANG HOUSE•
Master climbed onto the bar and cleared his throat.
"LISTEN UP!" He screamed, the sound slowly died and everyone turned their attention to the bar.
"You all know how dear Levy is too us!" Murmurs of agreement engulfed the silence, "Even if she isn't in our gang! She still is family! She will be treated as if she is in our gang. The only difference is she doesn't have the Fairy Tail gang sign!"
Everyone's cheers grew louder.
"LEVY WILL MARRY OF THOSE WHO SHE CHOSES! EVEN IF THAT MAY BE GAJEEL REDFOX!" Master grew louder and louder as people began cheering for their dear Levy,
"LETS GET OUR LEVY BACK! FUCK THE POLICE! FUCK OUR FORMER FRIEND JET!" Master screamed in the top of his lungs and threw his hand in the air. Everyone screamed and cheered and imitated master performance and threw their hands in the hand. When the doors bust open, everyone quickly went silent and looked to the doors, an out of breath drop stood in the door way.
"DROY! WHAT HAVE TOU DONE TO LEVY!" Master yelled demanding.
"Please... Let me help you." He breathed,
"What?" Master sputtered confused.
"That's not Jet. Jet has been overcome by power. He's changed." Droy spoke sadly.
"Your willing to help us? Even if jet if your best friend?" Cana asked suspicious,
"Like I said, he's not my best friend anymore..." Droy looked down, shaking his head disappointed, "Please let me help levy. In still same ol' Droy. I'd rather have a levy than a power greedy jet."
Droy begged. Master sighed.
"Come Droy, let's get our Levy back."
Master smiled at his old friend, Droy sighed relived.
Everyone piled into vans, filled with guns and ammunition. Everyone carrying their personal weapons.
Lucy seemed nervous, Natsu could tell, he brought his face close to Lucy's ear,
"We'll get er' back, we'll get yer bestie back." He encouraged, she smiled at him.
"Thank you." She whispered,
°Levys POV°
Wendy and I had the best of times, but it'll all came crashing down when she suddenly stopped,
"Wendy?" I questioned, confused.
"We have to head back. It's time to go." She looked up from her watch sadly. I sighed,
"Let's go, I wouldn't want to get you in trouble." I turned around and we slowly and sadly walked back. Wendy seemed to feel bad. I knew it wasn't her fault.
"Hey Wendy. I hope you know, I'm know I'm not in the best of situations, but you doing this for me made my day, and gave me hope." I ensured her of my happiness.
"Well I'm glad, but I still can't help but feel so terrible."
"Oh Shuddap, you're the best." I smiled a genuine smile.
"Well, I know you'll be out of here soon,"
"Hey. If I go, you can come with me."
"R-really? Thank you!" Wendy seemed ecstatic.
"Yeah, I pretty much am going to live with Gajeel, so you can have my personal estate." I offered.
"Personal estate?" Wendy looked confused.
"Oh, well my parent said when I got married, I'd get my own personal estate to whatever I choose in it. It will have maid that really end up just ebbing your best friends." I remembered an old friend of mine. She was the sweeties little old lady ever, she was meant to until she was 80 but I let her retire at 67, she was just too caring, even after she retired she'd come by and drop off cookies or biscuits. I'd always sneak money into her purse somehow.
"That would be fantastic!" Wendy clasped her hands around my waist and squeezed.
"I really like you. Your too nice to be treated the way you are." Wendy said sweetly. I smiled and felt a sudden love for this little darling. Wendy only let go when we came face to face with the doors, he walked out to see a limo waiting for our arrival.
"You were very close to being Late." A man in glasses said gruff and cold. Wendy looked up.
"My fault. I go is lost," Wendy took the whole blame. Instead of responding. The man opened the door to Wendy and I's seats, I got in before Wendy, I was a bit worried, did us be "close to being late" cause her trouble? I looked at Wendy, and I smiled, I smiled from my heart, she already meant too much to me. I really hope that someday, I'll get to smile like that at a daughter of mind. I shook the fantasies from my mind. With my luck I'll be having children with Jet. I got scared and shook those thoughts too. Wendy and I sat in silence, waiting to reach the manor. For the oddest reason. I wanted to cry. Yeah, maybe because I'm about to get married to a man I don't love. No. The whole reason was. Gajeel is probably going through hell. It all because of me. He's probably scared, stressed, sad. I need him. I realized how I crave his attention, I want him. I never really thought that hard about it until now. I will never love an man other than Gajeel Redfox. I will forever be a Redfox. Levy Redfox-McGarden. I don't mind the sound of that.
895 words. Guys My mom is great, I'm great! Happy Fourth of July! I really happy to be back. I'm going to get back into the groove of things. Love you guys!
°•°RagingWaffles101•°•