°Four°

°Levys POV°
I walked down the stairs and walked to the door... When I opened the door, I noticed that I wasn't going to be able to walk to the car barefoot. Gravel.
"GAJEEL!!!" I yelled up the stairs
"WHAT SHRIMP?!" I heard from up the stairs.
"CAN I WEAR THESE SLIPPERS?!" I yelled glancing at the large slippers.
"IF THEY'LL FIT ON YA!" Gajeel had to insult me! Whatever
"THANKS."
I pulled on the slippers and walked out the door. They are so softttt!!!
I noticed a chuckling behind me. I looked back, nobody.
"Lookin' for me shrimp!?" I looked up. Gajeel was sitting at his window seal and holding his drink,
"What'cha laughing at?!" I asked rudely,
"Those slippers are like ten times the size of your feet." He chuckled.
I looked down, I was dragging my feet just to keep them on. Whatever.
"Hmph!" I huffed and turned to get my stuff. I saw Lily look at me and rush over,
"Lily! Can I has piggy back ride?" I have him puppy dog eyes, he sighed.
"Gimme the slippers I'll carry them."
"Thank you Lily!!!" I jumped up and down. He chuckled, bent down and I hopped on, when he held me high, I removed my slippers. He held the slippers as he made his way over to the car.
"We're here Levy." I glanced up. We were back at the car, the trunk open. I felt my face get hot. My Panties are in there... Lily crouched and I slid off.
"Thanks Lily!"
"No problem levy, I'm going to go grab you a bag to put your stuff in." Lily rushed off. I sighed. My feet kind of hurt from the gravel, but I walked around the car and saw it. I gasped. MY MOTHER PUT MY BLACK PANTIES ON THE VERY TOP! SHE DIDN'T EVEN TRY AND HIDE THEM! URGHHH!
I grabbed the bottom of the clothes and pushed the panties into my chest hiding them. I looked over to see Gajeel smirking.
"WHO YA SMIRKIN AT?!" I screamed, he turned away. It looked like he scoffed. But I couldn't tell. Lily rushed back with a gym bag.
"Um here." I threw the clothes into the bag and went to close the trunk. I got on my tippy toes and couldn't reach. I jumped up and grabbed it and pulled it down,
"GHIHIHI!!!" I heard Gajeel burst out laughing.
"Shuddap Redfox." I misdeeds getting on Lilys back.
"Pfffft." I heard Lily stifling a laugh. Than also burst.
"Really?! You too Lily?!" Lily slowly set me down and clutched his chest without standing back up. Lily on the ground laughing.
CRASH! Glass shattered. I looked over to the noise. A broken (what looked like) glass cup with ice splattered across the ground Gajeels arms hung over the window. I huffed.
"It wasn't that funny!!" Chuckling a bit at their laugh.
"Wooooo! Shrimp! I haven't seen something so cute is a long time!!" Gajeel wiped a fake tear from his eye. I stomped,
"Not funny! Your car is just tall!" I complained
"Shrimp... That's a limo..." Gajeel looked at me like "really?"
"I don't care! Stop laughing!" I yelled as Gajeel started chuckling and started laughing hard again,
Lily had a smile growing on his face and his face was holding in a very hard laugh.
"Pfffttttttt!!! Ha! Haha!"
Lily burst out as Gajeel grabbed his chest and held it
"It hurts! It hurts!" Gajeel laughed as he he clenched his chest.
"Levy! I wish I got that on camera!" Lily exclaimed. I stomped back into the house not caring about the gravel, I stomped into the kitchen, he had a big fridge and I opened it looking for ice. Bingo! I grabbed the bucket of ice that sat by the ice dispenser. I filled the bucket with some water, and scurried up the stairs. I met the door, and ran at Gajeel, he was talking to Lily about something, I stopped and tiptoed
"Ya Lily. We going to have to prank the shrimp or something." I smirked quietly, I think Lily saw me cause his eyes went wide and he looked me in the eyes... He nodded. I think Gajeel suspected something, I got up really close,
"Prank me? Like THIS?!" I screamed as I dumped the bucket on his head, he was just turning his head to see who spoke. He gasped
"Shrimp. That was a bad idea." He growled. I dropped the bucket as he stood soaking wet. I ran,
"COME 'EAR!" He started after me. I squealed
"LILLLLY HALP ME!!!" I screamed as I ran down the stairs, I didn't go out the front door... Too much gravel, it'll hurt and I won't run very fast. Thinking fast, I saw another door, I ran to it. Back door. I ran out to it. A garden, a Lake, Flowers... Beautiful. I stopped for a second. I heard a "Ghihi" I squealed.
I for his arms swing around me, I spun in his arms. I was giggling like a little kid. Gajeel was laughing a soft, cute laugh. He set me down, he straddled me. If it wasn't so fast I would have been blushing for sure!
"Payback..." He smirked. He put his hands but my stomach.
"Ticklish?" He smirked. NO! IM SOOO TICKLISH!!!
"N-no!" I stuttered
"Lair." He spoke and Tickled me. I was trying to speak but I could only giggle and flail. Gajeel was having good time. Laughing and smiling.
"S-sto!" I tried to pushed out.
"What's the matter? What do you need me to do?" He teased,
"Sto-Stop!" I finally got out between giggles. He immediately stopped.
"Oh. You should have said that earlier." He acted nonchalant.
"Shut up! Get off me." I spoke looking at him blushing,
"What if I don't?" He smirked. I just sat there, using his legs to hold me down, I sighed.
"I'll have to get you off myself." I threatened.
"How you ganna do that? Shrimp." He teased. I tried to push him off. Not a chance that would work. I got an idea. But if this doesn't work. It will be so awkward! I leaned up to him. He looked a little confused.
"Shrimp?" I didn't answer. I leaned into his lips... SOFT! I felt all fuzzy inside kissing him, I wanted to stay there. On his lips. He froze, the legs holding me between his legs relaxed. I came back to my senses. Him being frozen in shock gave me like 3 seconds head start. I quickly wiggled out and ran behind Lily. Who was now by the blender cutting kiwis.
"LILY! Help! Gajeel wi be here soon and-"
"Shrimp!? What was that for?!" He asked confused.
"Well! It was the only way I could get you off! As you can see it worked!" I smirked behind Lily. Who looked at me, than back to Gajeel in confusion.
"The Shrimp fuckin kissed me!" Gajeel clearing the confused look off Lilys face. He smirked...
°LILYS POV°
He never looked at anyone that way... Not ever since... Not ever since, Emily Disappeared...

1190 words sorry for the Delay! But CLIFFHANGER! GajeelsGal this chapter is for her! Thanks for reading! Love you my lovely golden waffles!
°RagingWaffles101<3°