°Six°

°Gajeels POV°
Moments ago I was watering the garden. I was thinking about that little shrimp that has seemed to always find her way into my thoughts. I feel weird around the shrimp.. Not awkward. But I choke on my words, I stumble trying to speak them. My stomach flipped when she hugs me. It like... Emily. But, Emily, I haven't seen her in years, and she wasn't like the shrimp. She was like me. Maybe that's why I liked her... Weird thing is, that's all I can think about. Is how I only 'Like' her now. I don't feel like I'm 'In Love' whatever that means. I went inside and joined the conversation. Lily handed a Beer to the shrimp and I.
"Thanks Lily!" Levy smiled. Ghihi. The shrimp Couldn't open the Beer bottle.
"Here," I took the bottle from Levy,
The bottle was a little more hard to open than normal. But I didn't show it.
"Thanks Gajeel!" The shrimp smiled at me. My stomachs churned.
"Gajeel we have a party in your honor. At six" Lily looked at me seriously. Business.
"Greaaat." I groaned annoyed. "I'm going to get in the shower, levy will you grab a towel from my room?" I walked away, I didn't think about how awkward it would be until now, while I'm pretty much in the bathroom. The main bathroom. It has a small room outside of it with a small couch and toiletries.
I went into the bathroom and stripped to my boxers. I brushed my hair out a bit. I started the water and let it warm up a bit.
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
"What is it?!" I asked gruffly.
"Uh! Um! I have your towel!" The shrimps voice sounded nervous. I swung opened the door to see the shrimp holding one of my dark gray towels,
"Thanks, grab me another would ya? My hairs is pretty long." I chuckled awkwardly seeing that I in fact am, in my boxers, I lifted my thick black hair, showing it would need another towel to dry.
She was blushing madly. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body, she looked away.
"I-I'll go get your towel." She scurried away, I sighed. I took the towel from my body, set it in the rack, and felt the water, perfect. Without other thoughts, I turned on the shower and hopped in.
I let the warming water run down my face, I didn't wash my body or say anything. (Even if I was known to sing in the shower. Not my fault) I just stood there. My mind drifted. What's the Honor held for? Is the shrimp going to be there? I wonder if the shrimps alright?
Again my mind fell back onto the shrimp.
Damn it... That shrimp is always on my mind!
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!
My head shook awake, Shit! The Shrimp!
"U-Uh, Come In!" I called. I heard nothing, I waited anxiously, turning my body away from the glass door, that kept my shower closed. I held the knob turn, a cool breeze swept through the bathroom,
"Um sorry Gajeel, I brought your towel," Levys voice shook.
"Yeah just put it next to the other one.. Thanks." I spoke slowly and clearly.
"Okay. Sorry to Intrude." She apologized.
"Nah, I asked you too. You can get a shower after me." I hope she didn't find that weird or anything.
"Oh okay!" Levy spoke happily and fast. I heard the door shut, I started cleaning myself quickly. Save hot water for the shrimp!
I turned the water colder, I didn't mind the cold, I was too focused on getting everything clean, and saving the hot water.
I turned off the water, grabbed one of my towels, I wrapped it around my waist. I went to grab the other towel and paused. Should I save that for the shrimp?
No she can hurt grab another.
But she could just use the one right there.
She got it for you.
I'm saving this one for her! If she got my one I can at least get her one!
After what felt like minutes of decisions.
I left the towel. I opened the bathroom door, towel around my waist, to see levy. Sitting on the little couch outside of the bathroom.
She looked at and her jaw dropped. Ghihi.
"Ya like watch ya see? Shrimpy?" I chuckled. She didn't deny, she just looked away and mumbled "shut up."
"Go get in." I pointed to the door. "I saved you that towel." I had to point out my generosity,
"Oh thanks." She grabbed the clothes she brought and walked passed me. I continued walking to my room. I felt happy that the shrimp, might, find me attractive,
Maybe I could water the garden shirtless tomorrow, I know I have a nice body. I work out often... I think the shrimp does too, she must do squats, because honestly, that ass is amazing. I smirked as I entered my room. I found a nice black suit with a red tie. My usual attire. I dried my hair. I pulled it into a low pony tail.
I checked to make sure everything looked fresh, and clean, I think the shrimp is out of the shower, I heard the water shut off.
I pulled myself off the mirror and spayed two sprays of cologne. I set the cologne down and walked down the stairs. I sat on the couch, next to Lily. Who was dressed as he was going also, I cocked an eyebrow at him.
"The party held in your honor requested, since I have been by your side so long that I attend the party also." He informed.
"That's new." I said plainly looking back at the tv. There was a soft clicking on the stairs, I looked up. Levy. Looked. Utterly. Amazing. She was wearing a black dress with white ruffles at the breast part, and a little white bow attached. It was semi short and she was wear these fuzzy-looking stilettos.her hair was down. He made her way to a chair at the end of the couch, she part back at me (media) her hair being all beautiful and sexy. She smiled at me. She looked away. At the tv, my eyes traveled, her leg was sitting over the other, making her dress ride up her thigh. I coughed a bit, just out of shock, Lily looked at me oddly, than said
"Gajeel, it's about time to go," he turned to levy,
"You ready?" He asked.
"Yeah, give me one minute." She hopped up. I groaned as she walked into the kitchen. I was shocked when I saw her open the fridge. She grabbed a beer.
"Shrimp what are you doing?" I asked curiously. She didn't answer, she just twisted off the twist off. She put the bottle to her mouth, and chugged. THE WHOLE BOTTLE! GONE! Just like that! She walked back smiling.
"Now I'm ready." She spiking giggly.
Lily and I chuckled as was all made our way to the limousine. It was kind of funny watching the shrimp walk in heels on the long gravel road. Ghihi. Cute.
1200 words! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Love you my lovely golden waffles!
°RagingWaffles101°