°Nineteen°

°Lilys POV°
Getting through the group of men wasn't as difficult as before, once we met up with the backup team we had the upper hand.
"Okay, we are about 5 minutes from the mansion. We need to move." I whisper yelled. Once I got everyone's okay, we moved.
We were in a jog when the mansion came into vision. Nobody. Not one person guarding it.
"Guys, I think they are inside. We are going straight through the front." I notified. I got nods from everyone before moving again.
"When I say go. Sprint to the door. If there are people with snipers, you will be a open target. So run." I have them a serious look. I looked at everyone, they looked just as serious, determination in their eyes.
"3....2....1..." I paused. "Go! Go! Go!!!" I broke out into a sprint, the sound of footsteps behind me followed. Once I was at the door, I kicked it open. The sound of gunshots sounded. I took cover on the outside of the mansion.
"Go through the back. Go." I pointed to everyone to go around. The backup team stayed and held up at the front. I followed the Rescue team. Once we were at the door, I slowly twisted the door handle.
"Locked." I whispered.
Gray stepped up. But Evergreen cut him off.
"I know how to lock pick." She stepped in front of me and pulled something from her pocket. I couldn't quite see what it was. But after about 30 seconds, she slowly and quietly turned the handle, and the door slowly opened.
"Thank you." I whispered. She nodded and we walked in. I immediately saw a small stack of books in the doorway to my left.
"Pssst!" I quietly got everyones attention. I violently pointed to the stack of books. Everyone got what I was trying to say and followed, I walked through the doorway. And walked a couple more feet, before walking out into open area, I quickly fell back onto the wall without being seen, I stopped everyone from moving. To my right far ahead was the front entrance and MANY guards. To my left was a door. Straight ahead, was another stack of book. I peeked over the wall and saw the guards standing guard, facing forward. Completely oblivious to us behind them. I saw the backup team shoot off a couple round every 10 seconds or two. I need someone to go ahead and make sure the coast is clear. I can't get hurt. I'm team leader.
"Juvia will go." Juvia spoke up. I guess they all understood the dilemma. Juvia stepped up. Gray stopped her.
"Juvia will be safe Gray-Sama." Juvia put a hand on his shoulder.
"You better not get hurt." Gray warned
"Juvia won't." Juvia smiled and slowly walked into the hall and looked back at us, she put a finger to her lips and told us the coast was clear, we all as quietly as we could sneaked passes the guards. That hallway lead to a large staircase. I looked around. Gray tapped my shoulder. I looked at him, he pointed. I looked to where he was pointing, at the top of the stairs, a small stack of books, I grinned, I nodded. And slowly made the move upstairs. Once I was upstairs, I glanced left, than right, to my right, by a flower pot, stood one book standing up. I pointed to the book and walked right. I walked down the long hallway, and there. Stood one book, outside of the door, it was covered in locks. Evergreen walked up and unlocked the first of three... Then the next. And when the last once was unlocked. I stepped passed her. I looked inside I saw a bundle of blue in the bed. I let out such a relieved sigh. I shut the door behind everyone and I whispered
"Levy..?" No response.  I looked over to her, she was asleep. I slid my hands under her body, and slowly lifted her. A chain rattled. Startled I slowly set her down, I looked under the bed, a chain shackled to the bed trailed up into the bed, I slowly lifted the blanket to find her ankles chained to the bed. I looked to evergreen. She nodded. She stood over the shackles, she soon stood up shocked. "I-I can't unlock it." She said shocked and sad. Gray stepped forward. He knelt down and pulled something from his pocket, it was a semi-large canister.
"Gray...?" I asked worried.
"It's liquid nitrogen." (For those who don't know Liquid nitrogen is a substance that is extremely cold and can freeze almost anything in a short amount of time)
I nodded. He strayed the liquid onto the shackle, after waiting a moment, he took a small object that looked something like a screwdriver and tapped the shackle many times, soon, you could hear the froze piece shatter. Gray gasped.
"What?!" I asked nervously. He stood up and stepped aside, the ankle was bruised, and cut covered in dried blood. I winced. It look like it hurt. A lot. My blood boiled.
"Just do the other one." I said through clenched teeth. Gray nodded and went to work. After the sound of it shattering was heard. I moved gray aside and lifted Levy into my arms. So light.
"Now that we had Levy. We can't sneak around. We are leaving through the window at the end of the hall." I said glancing down at the girl. She looked so exhausted, she hadn't been fed properly. She looked.... Drained. Like she hadn't slept in days. I sighed sadly. She wasn't physically hurt, other than the ankles, but she was hurt. I'm glad I got her out of there. We slowly walked out of the room and opened the window, I looked out. Second story.
"Grab Levys sheet off her bed, we will used that and her blanket to repel down," I handed levy to Elfmen. And I striped my coat. I slowly and carefully slipped the blanket off Levy, she immediately started shivering. I tucked her into my arms wrapping my big coat around her small body. Evergreen soon retuned with the sheet. Gray and Elfmen secured the Sheet and blanket together. We tied the end of the sheet onto the closet door at the very end of the hallway. And threw the other end out. Successfully hitting the ground. We decided the first to go down was Gray. He climbed down slowly. Once he was at the ground he gave us a thumbs up. Next was Juvia, than Evergreen. I looked at Elfmen.
"You are probably the most physical strong person here. I'm entrusting you with Levy. Can you climb down with Levy in your arms?" I asked seriously.
He nodded with a serious look on his face.
"I will not drop her." He assured, I put levy in his arms and I too climbed down.
I got anxious when Elfmen began to climb. We would switch Levy between his arms and climb down. Once he got close to the ground, he swung around with Levy in his arm and he held onto the he sheet with one hand.
"Here." He whisper yelled. I ran up and grabbed Levy, and secured her in my two hands. Elfmen finished  climbing down and I spoke into the walkie talkie,
"Levy Secured, move out." I whispered. "I repeat. Levy is Secure."
1250 words thanks for reading. Feels Ahead! Thanks for reading! Shoutout to Nerdy_4_Life having an awesome story you all should read!
°•°RagingWaffles101•°•