°Eleven°

°Levys POV°
I woke up to a slam, the door swung open and hit the wall. My eyes shot open, my eyes adjusted to the brightness. I saw him. Jet.
"Levy Darling! Glad too see your awake!" Jet rushed over towards me. Sitting down on my bed, grabbing my hands in his, I snatched my hands out of his.
"Why do you want to marry me." I demanded. It wasn't even a question. A demand.
"Well, your beautiful and smart and funny. You'd make a great wife." He tried to flatter me.
"I am already getting married, and you think I'd ever like you?" I tried to hurt him. Maybe he wouldn't want to marry me if I was a total bitch,
"I don't care if you getting married. You are MY wife." He sounded angry and threatening,
"I never will be a wife to a soulless bastard." I spat. He quickly grabbed my wrist, giving it a death grip, I winced,
"You. WILL be my wife, wether you like it or not. So shut your mouth and act as a wife should." He didn't yell, but he spoke through gritted teeth.
"I will certainly not," I turned away. After he seemed to calm down, he sighed, I looked straightforward, and he opened his mouth to speak, I looked away once more.
"You and a few maids will be going on a trip to find your wedding dress. Get ready, you'll be leaving momentarily. Than we will prepare for the wedding. See you then love." He cooed, I kept zipped lips, he unlocked the chain on my ankle and looked up at me. "I will leave this off for you to change, but try anything funny. You'll regret it." He warned me, than once he left the room, I got up, I rubbed my ankle. I looked around, on the side of the bed was an outfit. I already hated it. The leggings were pink. (Sorry if you like pink just, in this story levy cleans guns and drinks, she isn't very fond of pink.)
Tiny red booty shorts and a white blouse with poofy short sleeves, with a black vest. The headband. It was the worst. Plaid. The headband was Plaid. A white and red plaid headband. I sucked in a breath between clenched teeth. I checked the window, locked. I tried to hit it hard enough to break and just crawl out. Bullet proof. Fuck, I skipped on the ugly knee high brown boots. I opened the door, maybe I could just sneak out. I walked around the halls quietly, I checked every window I passed by. Yeah, we were on the second floor but I don't care. I turned a corner in this maze of a house. I ran straight into Jet.
"And where do you think yer goin?" He joked,
"Um, sorry I got lost." I acted innocent.
"Well, I'll take you downstairs to meet Wendy." He tried to grab my hand, I started itching my head, we made our way down the stairs. I was met with a girl ALMOST! SHE IS SHORTER THAN ME! She can't be my age.
"Hiya! I'm Wendy Marvell." The small girl waved and smiled.
"That sounds like a super hero name. Are you a super hero?" I asked jokingly. She took the hood of her jacket and flipped it over her face covering her eyes.
"You think the darkness is your alley? You were merely adopted by darkness. I was born is the darkness, molded by it." Wendy spoke in her best Bane voice. I laughed with Wendy.
"Welp! Let's go!" Wendy spoke cheerily. I was about to leave when Her grabbed my arm. He leaned into my ear,
"Try to escape, you'll be begging for mercy," he threatened. I nodded, if we got close enough to Gajeels manor. I don't care if the car is going 100 miles an hour. I'll jump out and run to him. We walked to the limo awaiting us, Wendy and I were sitting in the back, but this limo is completely cut off from the drivers seat. A black glass pane sat between the front and back seat. I turned to Wendy seriously.
"Wendy. You do know I never agreed to marrying Jet." I looked at her straight faced, her eyes widened.
"W-what do you mean?" She asked scared.
"Well, Jet is forcing me to marry him, but the owner of the Redfox Corporations is the one I love." I admitted.
"I-I'm so sorry, I couldn't let you free but, jet would. He would." She stuttered, I don't think she knew what he would do. But I'm guessing it's something pretty bad.
"I know... I just don't want you think that every story has a happy ending." I sighed sadly.
"Not all of them will. But this one will. I'll do everything I can to help you. You just have to, protect me from Jet. He's always been very violent." Wendy shivered. I hugged her.
"I can give you my manor. Mine. My family won't live there, but many of my butlers will. Their like family. They'll like you." I smiled at her. She smiled back, but she soon turned to a frown,
"We can't get you home just yet." He admitted looking down.
"Why?" I asked curious,
"We are going to opposite way from the Redfoxes. If we change destinations, we have to notify Jet. He'll know what your doing and won't permit it." Wendy spoke as if she'd been there her whole life, I didn't want to ask. It may bring up feelings and darken to mood.
"How about we spend the whole day having fun and just say we could find a dress?" I asked happily.
"Okay! The driver said he'll be waiting for us, if we are even a minute late, they are coming looking for us." She warned.
"What time do we need to be back?"
I asked.
"4:30pm." She told me, I checked the car clock. 12:56pm.
"We have enough time for fun." I smiled at her, she seemed to brighten up a bit.
°Wendy's POV°
I felt terribly bad for Levy. She was being forced to marry. By my very own Jet! He's like my brother! I can't even imagine him doing such a thing, but here he is, forcing such a nice, kind, caring girl to marry such a jerk like him, I felt bad for Mr. RedFox too. She said she loved him, so he probably missed her a lot. I hope they get to marry each other. My mother never told me I would ever have to marry anyone, I did like this boy... His name is Romeo, we rarely see each other, but once either one of us can drive, we promised to hang out much more. But I want to help Levy. I want her to be happy. Marry the man she loves, I'm going to help her, even if it spoils the relationship with Jet and I. I know Jet. I know how he gets, it seems he'd do something like this, he'd hit me once. Now I don't think he'll ever be the same. I hope Levy gets to marry Mr. Redfox."
1210 words! Thanks for reading. I actually hit the end of my plot. I just realized I have no idea where I'm going to go. But I think I have got just a little tiny thing in mind! Love you my lovely golden waffles!
°•°RagingWaffles101•°•