°Three°

°Levys POV°
I gawked at the manner. It was HUGE. Almost the size of my my and my family's Manor COMBINED.
"Heh, sorry bout the size. This manner is just mine." Gajeel spoke.
"What?! This manner is Huge! It's all yours?! What do you even do here?!" I asked curiously.
"I don't do much here actually..." He rubbed the back of his neck. It was awkward...
"Well! Let's see who's the better drinker!" I pushed on Gajeel, to leave the limo.
"Oi! Chill I'm going!" He opened the door and hurried out.
"Lily! I need you to go to my manner and ask my mom for some clothes! I need to get out of this piece of shit dress!" I yelled over to him. He chuckled.
"Alright Levy, I'll be back soon!" Lily hopped back in the car cheerfully. I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle. We walked for a little bit. His driveway far from the manner itself.
"Gajeeeeel.... My feet hurt." I complained.
"Oh suck it up. Acting like a child is my thing. Of just take off your shoes." He looked back at me.
"Let's see you wear these things for 15 minutes! You'll want to cut your feet off! Mathis is all gravel my feet would hurt worse if i took them off!" I yelled. He groaned.
"Come 'ear." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up onto his shoulder. Oddly comfortable.
"Woah! It's so high up here!" I giggled. He chuckled. I like his chuckle.
"How's it feel to be a big kid?" He joked. I pretended to be offended.
"I'll have you know. I put a knife to a mans throat once today. I have no problem doing it again!" I yanked on his hair a bit. He looked over his shoulder at me. He gave me a 'are you stupid?' Face.
"You can't hold a knife to my throat one. Your not tall enough, and two, you don't have your knife." I felt his large hand slide around on my thigh, my knife was pulled out from under my strap.
"Hey! Don't go grabbing!" I yelled,
I yanked on his hair again. Than it dawned on me.
"If I win at drinking! I get 30 minutes to play with your hair!" I was playing with his hair a bit. He used his hand to swat it away.
"We're here." He plopped me back down. My feet instantly get like shit again. He used a semi-large key to open the door. He took off his shoes by the door, I decided I should too. I took them off and we went to the kitchen,
"Let's wait 'till Lily gets here will your clothes, before we drink." Gajeel spoke.
"Okay! Where is your bed?" I asked. His eyes widened. Ewww!
"I didn't mean it like that! You and your dirty mind!" I shouted
"I don't have a dirty mind... I just have a sexy imagination." Gajeel joked. I giggled.
"Here follow me." He waved his hand as we walked, I obviously followed.
"Anyway, why do you want to see my bed?" He turned to me walking.
"Wait. You have a big bed right?" That sounded dirty too!
"I mean like. Is it memory foam?" I asked again.
"Yes and no." He answered still confused,
"Good. Because bid bed are the best to jump on!" I squealed!
"Jump on?! No way women!" He turned to me.
"Why is your bed just for dirty stuff and sleep? No fun stuff?" I teased in a low voice.
"Well.. I think the dirty stuff is the fun stuff." He chuckled,
"Im still going to jump on your bed." I spoke as if it were obvious.
"That's what I expected."
"Even if you didn't want me to jump on your bed-"
"Which I didn't." Gajeel interrupted.
"Even if you didn't want me to jump on your bed. Why were you still showing me the way?" I teased once again. "We're you hoping for dirty stuff to happen?" I interrogated.
"Well, I always hope for dirty stuff. But no. I assumed if I didn't, I would never hear the end of it." He spoke brutally honest.
"Well! Your right! I will get my way! No matter what!" I spoke stern and joyful at the same time.
"Welp. Here we are... My humble abode." He opened to large doors, the decode was beautiful. Reds and blacks, the beds and dressers were black while the walls and doors, were a dark red. It was superbly clean.
"Wow. It's clean." I spoke out loud.
"You think I'd let it be dirty?"
"Definitely." Than I remembered my mission. I ran over to the bed at the other side of the room, I leaned one leg onto the bed and I unclipped the strap on my thigh. I threw it to Gajeel. He caught it, looked down at it, and looked back at me, a confused look on his face,
"Keep it for souvenir." I chuckled as I hopped onto the bed. I started jumping, I giggled like a kid in a candy store. Gajeel just laughed, he went quiet but I continued to jump and have a good time. Gajeel looked away for a moment. I lost my interest and just giggled.
After I was tired, I just flipped onto the bed Ike it was my own.
"That's you bed you know." Gajeel spoke as he came into vision.
"I don't care. Im tired. So I'm sitting here." I huffed.
"Whatever." He turned away. He pulled his phone from his pocket. I saw it was ringing.
"Why is Lily calling me?" Gajeel spoke.
"Just answer it." I hit the speaker button from over his shoulder. He glared than hit answer
"Lily your on speaker." He warned.
"Okay. Um, can you tell. Ms. Levy. To come grab her stuff. Her mother set stuff on the top that I don't want to touch." He spoke shakily.
"What? Kinda stuff?" Gajeel looked at me slightly worried.
"Um... P- um." He faltered
Spit it out Lily!" Gajeel spoke growing aggravated.
"Um, panties." He spoke in almost a whisper. Gajeel burst into a fit. Howling and laughing.
"GAJEEL! Just get levy down here!" He spoke nervous.
"Woo hoo! That was a classic. Levy you heard the man go get your undieeeesss!" He teased.
"Oh fuck you." I spoke jokingly. As I walked from the bed to the door.
1075 Words! Thanks for reading! I don't know if I'm going to have them be friends IMMEDIATELY. But love you my lovely golden waffles! :P
°RagingWaffles101°