CHAPTER 80

One Year Later

Gwen locked the florist shop up, and bounced up the stairs. She had moved into The Petal Shop and was now the owner of it, making sure to keep the memory of her friend alive. There was a section in the store with Annaliese's picture on it, surrounded by purple orchids, her favorite flowers, and a purple candle. When the locals would ask where she was, Gwen told them that she decided to move back to her home city, and got married. That seemed to appease the customers and the local folks.

She took a shower and put on a pair of black short-shorts (the kind you sleep in) and a cut off tank top, also black. Ever since Kaleus touched her hair, it had taken on a growth of its' own, and was now down the middle of her back, with copperish tones that shone. A picture of her and Annaliese was on the dresser, both laughing. I miss you every single day.

In honor of Annaliese, she would take out the telescope and go to the field on a Thursday, look up, and try to find any kind of constellation. Sometimes a random star would blink at her, and she would laughingly do a hand-motion back, mimicking the star. She had no idea what she was doing, but it was fun. Tonight, though, she decided to stay in and just bum around.

Gwen jumped on the sofa, and propped her head up behind the cushion, watching her new favorite show, Bigfoot Catchers. She had become a Bigfoot fan ever since that night, that seemed so long ago. Annaliese was dead one year now, gone. But, she knew that she was in the sky with Kaleus.

A loud, booming knock was sounded coming from the apartment door. How did someone get into the lobby, up the private stairs???? Was it a burglar?? The bat that she killed Ricky with was hidden in the apartment, in a place only she knew. But, she did purchase a new bat, and this one was made of aluminum steel. She picked it up, and walked over to the front door. "Who the fuck is there???!" No sound. Then the pounding again. "Get the fuck out of here," she yelled through the door. A deep, baritone voice answered. "I have come to meet Gwen Rogers. I understand she is living in this Earth residence?" Gwen's heart was speeding up. No one talked like that but Kaleus. Maybe Kalues came back to talk to her? She opened up the door and her mouth just hung open.

Gwen's eyes took in a man, at least six foot seven or maybe six foot eight. Long, straight shiny jet black hair hung down his back, and some rested on his shoulders. A broad, muscular, expansive chest, large arms, and a narrow waist greeted her. Then her eyes travelled downward to the largest penis she had ever seen in her life, with long, strong legs, and feet. He put both his arms on his hips and stuck his chest out, then wiggled his lower region slightly. "So, Gwen Rogers, you enjoy my form, do you not?" She looked up then, and his eyes were....incredible. They were violet with an edge of green surrounding them. The pupils then turned a brilliant silver. She couldn't speak but her brain knew that he was the sexiest, hottest Constellation ever.

It was then, right at that moment, Gwen's ovaries blew up.

"May I come in to your Earth residence?" the sexy hunk from the sky asked her. She numbly backed away and let a perfect naked man inside her apartment. She watched him look around, talk to himself, then he stopped, and folded his massive arms across his equally massive chest. "My name is Damaskus. I have been watching you for one Earth cycle. I like your fire." She didn't even know how to reply. Her mind went back to the night when Annaliese found Kaleus' name in the magazine. Then he had a brother, yes! A warrior brother. "You are Kaleus' warrior brother, are you not?" She actually managed to get a sentence out. He was so smoking hot that she couldn't think straight.

Damaskus smiled and when he did, all perfect white teeth shone back at her. "Yes, I am his warrior brother - but, I am the stronger of the two." He then flexed and her eyes went to two perfect arms, watching muscles moving up and down. Damaskus decided to show her a little bit more, so he kept doing it, enjoying the attention. Gwen had to get her thoughts together. There is a naked, no - perfect naked, hot Constellation male in my apartment who is flexing his arms. Damaskus stopped flexing and looked behind him. Then, he walked right up to her, and put his fingers under her chin. She stared into violet, green and silver eyes. "I think you are the most beautiful female I have ever seen, Gwen Rogers." He then wasted no time and crashed his full, soft lips on hers. Their kiss turned instantly into a tongue dance, and his hands went down Gwen's shorts, where he grabbed her ass. When she moaned, he flipped her over his shoulder and carried her straight into the bedroom.

Annaliese, Merrowman and Kaleus were both listening to Damaskus and Gwen. Annaliese didn't want to eavesdrop on Gwen, but it was what Constellations did, and not considered to be anything more than just listening to pleasure. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Merrowman slowly got up, and started to float away. "Where are you going, Merrowman?" Annaliese liked him. He was very funny, always had a story to tell. "I was promoted to be the Guardian of the Queen's nursery over the Emerald Isle. I leave now." Kaleus stood and hugged Merrowman. "You are a brother to me, you know that, don't you?" Merrowman smiled. "I know. Let's not get too mushy, now, as the Earth humans say. I have to get packed. I am finally going home."

Kaleus then kissed Annaliese. She was now a full Constellation, but still had to attend a few classes to learn how to properly light herself up, and the Queen was deciding on where to place her next to Kaleus. Damaskus was always in close proximity to Kaleus, so that was not going to change, but the Queen was going to ensure that the lovers were together.

"I want to take you for a walk, my Annaliese." They both floated closely together across the sky, and she caught a sleeping comet, and then could hear the arguing of the Asteroid brothers. They walked by Sira, who, still angry at Kaleus for not bringing back a mirror from Earth, turned her back on him. Kaleus didn't care. Let her go down to Earth and find her own mirror or looking-glass. He had plans to take his love somewhere special.

Up ahead Annaliese could see a brilliant large, milky white oblong shape, and it was getting closer to them as they approached it. She then stopped. "Is that the Milky Way?" She nearly gasped, but no longer having the ability to do that human emotion anymore, just put her star hand over her star mouth. "Yes, my love. Earth inhabitants call it the "Milky Way," but, it is actually Queen Nebula's Garden. "A garden?" She was flabbergasted. They walked through the cosmic dust gates, which glowed an incandescent white. He led her into the Milky Way and she looked around. It smelled like exotic, fragrant flowers. She saw small white star flowers budding here and there, and a few golden ones, next to them. He took her hand. "May I have this dance?"

And Annaliese and Kaleus danced through the Milky Way.

THE END.MaryAnn Junod. 10.23.2022