CHAPTER 59

He was on his side, running his finger down her cheek. Her hair was a mess, her body having been put into several positions, exhausted, but, completely fulfilled. They held each other under the blankets, and she looked over at the clock. It was 4:30 p.m. She didn't want to get up and shower, but tonight was their special dinner, and nothing was going to stop her from showing off her cooking skills.

She was slowly moving off the bed when he dragged her back into his arms, and she giggled. "Do you think we were quiet enough? I hope Gwen didn't hear." He placed his mouth on her neck. "Hmm, I am afraid the entire town heard us." His fingers traced lazy lines down the front of body, staying near her belly. She froze with embarrassment. "Oh, God! I didn't want Gwen to know what we were doing in here!" It was his time to laugh. "You are so shy, my Annaliese. Do not be afraid to enjoy our bodies." He then trailed a finger in between her breasts, and started drawing what felt like symbols. "I need to get ready for our dinner. I am going to cook you the best meal you have ever had."

Kaleus let her slip off the bed and he watched her drag the sheet with her. She was such a shy thing, using the sheet to cover up her naked body. He hoped the sheet would just slip away; if he could, he would just blow it off her body, but he did not have the strength he usually had as a Constellation, blowing lesser stars or baby comets around, if he had to or by accident.

The shower turned on and he wanted to go inside with her but remembered she didn't want to upset Gwen. He jumped out of their bed and walked into the living room, watching a deeply sleeping Gwen. He really liked her. She had a fire-spirit inside, was quite clever with her words, and would make a good female warrior. She would be the perfect one for Damaskus. He pictured Damaskus being scolded by tiny Gwen, and he liked what he imagined. He had to go back and head to Libra's library, to find out how he could stay here on this planet forever. He was not leaving Annaliese.

The bathroom door opened and she stepped out wearing a fuzzy light blue bathrobe that went above her thighs. His eyes went right to that area of her soft legs. Her hair was wet, and hung very long down her back. "Kaleus, you need to put some clothes on," she told him, eyes wide. "Why? Don't you like my form?" He turned around then, just to show her his ass, then back. "Yes, I absolutely love your naked body, but, Gwen," and she pointed to a snoring Gwen, under the comforter. "Oh yes, the strange rule about being naked." Annaliese tossed him a clean towel. "Here, put this around your body and I will wash your jeans and shirt.

He watched her go to a strange-looking machine, toss in a liquid, and his clothing and some of hers went into it. Slamming down the lid, the machine made a swooshing noise. It was low, but he could hear water running around in circles. He couldn't wait until she took the clothing out and watch what would happen next. Some of these Earth objects were quite interesting.

While Gwen snored louder, Kaleus took a shower. He noticed how many bottles lined the inside of the bathtub, and how many different bars of soap. Where Doc just had the plain, white soap, Annaliese had several colors, shapes, and even some in liquid form. A yellow razor hung on a hook which was attached to the showerhead, and what appeared to look like dried, hard objects attached to wooden poles, hung from another hook. He took it in his hand and turned it around. It was a light beige color, and had holes in it. What is this?? It was not soft, but had a rough texture. He placed it back up on the hook and looked at all the bottles. He opened up one, and smelled it. It had a nice, fresh scent. The other bottle had a picture of a dark brown fruit of some kind, and when he sniffed that one, it had smelled just like Gwen's hair. Sweet but hard to describe. A peach-colored can was also on the shelf, hanging from the showerhead. "What is this?" He took the top off and pushed down on the white cap. A stream of white foam shot straight out, missing his face by inches, hit the wall, then started to melt. It smelled nice, as well. He watched the white foam melt away before it hit the bottom of the tub's wall. Such strange things inside this bathroom. What is this white foam substance used for?

Annaliese checked on Gwen, and then decided to blow dry her hair. It would take too long for it to dry on its' own, so she wanted it done before she got dressed. When her hair was nearly dry, she shut it off. Still wearing her favorite bathrobe, she eyed her dress, hanging over the closet door. It was calling her over to put it on. Should I even wear it? It's kind of silly to wear a fancy dress. We are all going to be casual. But the dress still called out to her, to just try it on. She really wanted to impress Kaleus, and damn it, that dress had sat in her closet for over a year, just waiting to be put on.

Kaleus stepped out of the bathroom, blue towel wrapped around his narrow waist. He walked straight into her bedroom. His hair was wet, and pushed back, and some beads of water clung to his chest, which trickled down his washboard abs. She watched those beads of water disappear once they hit his waist. I want to lick those drops off his chest. Control yourself. You have a guest. He ran his fingers through his long, blonde hair then, letting it hang straight down his back. He smiled at her then. "You are looking at my form, yes?" She blushed yet again. Why is he always catching me checking him out??? "Well, you do have a perfect body, Kaleus." He was in front of her in seconds. "As do you, my Annaliese." He started kissing her neck and she closed her eyes. Have to stop this now. Gwen is in the living room. He untied the bathrobe and it fell to her feet, pooling in a light blue fuzzy lump. He lifted her up so she was against the closet door, her legs wrapped around his waist. His fingers trailed slowly down her throat, in between her breasts and started going lower. Oh dear God, her breathing was getting heavy.

"Annaliese?? Can I please get some water?" Coughing came from the living room. That stopped them both in their tracks. He was breathing very heavy, eye half-lidded in lust. Annaliese slid down and immediately snatched her robe from her feet, walked out to get a glass of water for her friend, leaving Kaleus' penis pointing due north. He looked down at it, and sighed. "Not now, my anxious friend. Later. I promise." He wrapped the towel around his waist, stuffing his anxious and stubborn friend who did not want to be hidden in the towel, and when it finally was pointing due south, after several moments, he walked out to join the ladies.