MY GODDESS

Bear's POV

Being the presadent of the Cobras MC, isn't the easiest job in the world but I love my club and the brothers that are in the club. Just don't tell anyone I said that.

I took over the club at 21 when my father stepped down. 6 years later and everything is going well. As well as it can be for a bunch of bikers that party most nights. We are only into guns, we are not an MC that traffic's people or deals dirty drugs we are one of a few 'clean' MC's

My son Tommy come into my world a year after I got my President patch, his mother was and still is a club bunny, I didn't believe her when she came to me about the baby but once the DNA test came back that the child she was carrying was mine, I knew then and there that no matter what I will love and protect my child.

Cindy though was a diffent story.

She only become pregnant to become my ol'lady but when I didn't claim her as mine, she tried to kill my son while he was still inside her. I was fuming and so badly wanted to kill her, she said that if she doesn't become my ol'lady she will do it again. I didn't want her as my ol'lady but i also didn't want to lose my son. So i did the next best thing I payed the bitch and she gladly took it. But once my son was here she asked again about being my ol'lady and we had a huge fight and told her "That she would never be my ol'lady because I dont want one that opens her legs for my club brothers" she blow up and tried to use my son against me but it back fired when I told her I will happliy kick her out of the club and I will make sure she will never see Toomy again. She backed down then. But she didn't make it easy, for the past 5 years.

Her small digs and her telling the rest of the club bunnys 'im hers.' I ingore every word that comes out of her mouth, plus I dont care since my club and son comes first. The only reason I keep Cindy around is for my son.

"Hey" My baby sister Skye says coming up to me at the bar.

"Hey" I say back sipping my beer.

"Um so, I invited Luna and her little girl to the cookout. I wanted to let you know" she tells me and I just nob knowing that my little sister doesn't have many friends, so im happy that she invited this Luna girl.

An hour in and some of the kid are now in the pool, the smaller kids are playing at the jungle gym to the fear left corner of the backyard. While the adults chat to eachother, some club bunnys are here but I told them not to do anything when the kids are around and they stick to it.

Im standing at the grill with my dad when he speaks "So son, hows the club" This is the first time in 2 months that i have seen him. Since handing the club to me 6 years ago. Him and my mom travel a lot.

"Good, money is coming in from the guns and we just hired someone to help out at the clinic" I tell him.

"That good to hear son. Hows my little man?" he asks while turning the steaks.

"Hes good, but everytime he see's Lilly with Jackie he gets this look of hurt and longing in his eyes and I dont know how to help him" I letting out a sigh before taking a sip of my beer.

"I hate that women for the way she treats Tommy. Im sorry that me and youe mother haven't been there for you or him the past year, but we are back for a while so if you ever need us to watch him. Please ask." he tells me patting me on the back.

"I know dad and I also hate Cindy and as much as I want to kick her out of here, I dont want to hurt Tommy he need his mother" I sigh out.

"Son she is not a mother to Tommy she only cares about becaming your ol'lady and what comes with it. I know she gave birth to him but that does not make you a mother. A mother cares and loves there child, Cindy does none of that." he tells me before going back to focusing on the grill.

I stand at the back door watching my club when I see a red head goddess wear a one piece swimsuit that showcase the ink on her pale skin. Fuck she is so sexy. I stare at her before I see a little girl with her, the same red head of hair. Shit thats must be her kid. I look around the back yard and see im not the only one thats watcher her. 'Mine' I think. No, what she cant be me mine, I shake the thought before heading over to Tank

"Prez" Tank says when I step up next to him.

"Tank" I reply. My eyes drifting back to the red head goddess.

"She's hot" Tank say and I growl at him. "Wow man she is all yours, if you forgot I dont swing that way." shit I forget Tank was gay. We all know but sometimes forget as we never see him with a guy.

"Sorry man" I say

"Its good. I might make her my best friend though" he tells me.

I laugh at him, I catch up with all my brothers. Food was served and everyone sat around the fire to eat.

An hour after everyone has eaten, I stand a walk around the backyard. I see Luna and her little girl in the pool. I stand and watch for a while as Luna teaches the girl to swim. It cute to see the little girl smile and have fun and it warms my heart to see them together. Then I think of the way Cindy treat Tommy and I know then and there, that I have to do something, anything to help my little boy to have someone that loves and cares for him. I do love my son with everything I have but I can see he need for a mother figure in his life and he's not getting that from Cindy.