BOYS, WE'VE FOUND OUR QUEEN

Luna's POV

Today is the day that my father is arriving at the clubhouse. I'm a nervous reck, almost 4 years, it's a long time to go without seeing someone you were close with.

Just by talking to him a couple of days go I know not much about him has changed and although he wears suit's and is 44 years young. Lewis Lang is not one of them overweight men that just sit around in there office and gives order, that definitely not Lewis Lang. My father stands well over 6ft and has muscles for days.

I remember as a child, that whenever he was home, he would work out in our basement gym, I would sometimes just sit and watch and be fascinated at how much he could lift but there were other times were he'd allow me to excise with him, it was only the treadmill but for an 8 year old that doesn't see her father often, I was happy that, that was our time together.
I would always take any opportunity just to spend time with him. I really do miss them days.

We just got word from a prospect on the front gate that Lewis has arrived. I can't stop my hands from shacking. Bear notice and walks over to me before holding my hand in his. "It okay baby" he reassures me. And just with his simple touch and words, I've calmed, I still feel tremors in my hands but I think that's more now due to the anxiety off seeing my father again.

We all stand around a wait. Me, Bear, Tank, Skye, Axel and May (Bear, Lilly and Skye's parents) Lilly is here as well but she's out back with all the kids, I checked on them 10 minutes ago and all the MC kids where playing soccer, Ava though bless her heart kept trying to pick the ball up. The older kids thought it was funny and just let her carry on with it. It truly is a family around here and I'm slowly feeling like I'm part of this MC family.

Everyone stops talking when the door opens and in walks a man, more like a giant. With broad shoulders, well defined muscles. The tight fitted shirt he wears does nothing to hide how good he's physique is. Gray hair that's styled nicely so it out of the way of his dark green/brown eyes.

I look around the room and see other women even some men checking him out. But what breaks the silence and the hole club from staring at this giant of a man. Is none other then Tank.

"Fuck me sides ways, that is one hell of a sexy DILF!" he doesn't just says it like a normal person would, nope this prick shouts it.

"Dude thats my dad" I say with a look of pure horror.

"Well my little moon, it's the truth, and   I would love to take a ride on that DILF" oh god I'm going to fucking kill him in 2 seconds if he doesn't shut up. And don't even get me start on the nickname, yes I know my name means 'moon' but still he could've come up with something else in that pea size brain off his.

I love Tank as a brother and we even sometimes bicker like we are siblings, it give the other club members some entertainment when we do. Other then Skye, Tank made me feel welcome. The others did too but I just gravitated towards Tank for some reason.

"Oh and how would you like it if I call Tate a DILF" (Tanks father)

Tanks face scrunchies up with a look of discuss, I smirk at him knowing I had the last word on the matter. I also hear a growl to my left. I turn to Bear.

"And you Mr if you growl at me again I will change you name from Bear to Wolf" I stand there with my arms crossed over my chest, looking up at him with a glare. And I have a pretty mean glare if I do say so myself. I know this because my father taught me. Bear quickly steps back with his hands raised in surrender.

A guy I have not met yet walks over to where we are standing, he looks young maybe 19. Not as tall as the other members but he still looks intimidating. "Boys it looks like we found our Queen, no-one and I mean no-one can make Prez here back down, like you just did" he come closer and I know Bear is about to growl again but with on look from me, he stops. I look back at the guy in front of me and look at his patch on his chest. 'Wolf' it read and below that reads 'treasurer'

"Anyway as I was saying" Wolf says to get my attention and once he has it he whispers "we've all tried, even the club bunny's but no-one has succeeded, that is until you" he steps back and points his index finger at me. Before walking away. Even with him looking intimidating I can tell he's a big softie to the people he cares about.

"She is indeed a Queen" fuck I forgot my father was here, oh well.

"Dad" I say with a bit of bite behind it.

"Really Luna Aurora, did I just hear you give me lip." He stands the way I did just a moment ago with Bear and he even glares at me. Well old man you taught me so he doesn't scare me. So I just glare right back.

"And what if I did, old man" I take a step to him and he does the same until we are face to face, well more like my face to chest. At only 5ft 4in he towers over me, so I crane my neck just to look at him.

"Young lady, who are you calling a old man?" He asks and I do the logical thing and answer "That would be you daddy dearest" we have a glare off and I can see him about to break, the lift of his lips is a give away. And not 2 seconds later he laughs, as do I.

"Luna Lo I've miss you so much" he tell me once he's stops laughing and pulls me into him for a hug. I don't know why but at soon as I'm in his hold I let out all my emotions that I've held in for  almost 4 years.

A/N For some reason I can't stop writing this book. I'm so in love with each character, weather they have a small part to play or are the main characters.

I have 3 more chapters written after this one so I apologize if you get rapid notifications.

I really don't want this book to end but I know it has to at some point.

Always love, never hate.

EJ.