An uninspected vistor

Luna's POV

"Cindy"

I stand there, at the door in pure shock. 'How the hell did she find me?' I ask in my head.

We just stare at eachother and it's not till I take her all in. It's then I see that she is coved in cuts and bruise and there is blood everywhere. Cindy's lip is split, she has a black eye and her jaw looks a little swollen. What the fuck happend to her and why is she here?

"I need your help and what happened doesn't really matter, not after what I have to tell you" she struggles to say.

I guess I said that last bit out load. But even with an explanation, I still don't trust her.

"You think im going to belive you after everything you've done Cindy and how the hell did you even find me?" I ask.

"Please. Please I know I've done some shitty things but that was because of my greed and stupidy. but now I know what I know I cant let any of you get hurt because of me." she rushes out.

My head and heart are fight with eachother right now. my head says 'I shouldn't belive her or even let her step foot in my home.' but my heart is saying 'I should hear her out and help her out' we stand there for five more minutes before saying "fuck it" and let her in. I show her to the lounge and we both sit.

We sit and talk for an hour and I'm sitting there the whole way though with my jaw on the floor.

1. Milly is not my biological mother.

2. Milly and my so called twin planned everything the night of the party

3. Milly has been sleeping with some from within the club to get intel fore a rival club

4. Milly plans to stage an accident so my father will die in-said accident and she and her daughter will get everything he owns.

5. Lewis Lang is not my father!!!!

And 6. My Twin is not my twin in fact we are not even sister.

Not that we were anyway with what she did to me.

My head spins form all the information Cindy has just given me. I know I shouldn't trust her and I didn't. Till she told me what they did to her.

"After everything that happened that day I left and went to Milly and I bitched about you to her, I thought she will bring me into what ever she had planned. At first I was but them Milly and some guy came to me and said that since they couldn't get to you they will just have to do with me instead. 4 weeks they beat and tortured me. They stuck me in a room and just went on with there day. Men would come in and do horrible things to me. Then before I knew it, it was the night I finally escaped, I heard Milly and two guys talking about you and that they know where you where." When she said that I started to panic but Cindy told me she was not done telling me everything. I calmed down but in my head I had a plan forming. Cindy continues. "I vaguely remember one of the men's voice and knew he was a member of the club but cant remember his face, I saw the other guy that was there and it was. Leon, he's the president of the Devils MC. A rival of the Cobra's, he told anyone that would listen that he had something planned for the Cobra's and that when he is done there will be nothing left and that not even the cops will be able to know who is who."

"NO" I panic for real and get up and start thinking of what I can do. "Luna I know you may not belive me when I say this but I do love Tommy he is my life and what I did was wrong I know that now and that is why I'm coming to you mother to mother that you have to go back and save everyone there if not you lose the man you love and Ava loses the only father figure she know as well as Tommy." she pleads.

"Why didn't you go to Bear with this instead of me?" I ask. "He would have killed me on site if I showed up. Please Luna do this and you and Bear will never see me again. I promise you that." she is almost begging me to belive and the stupid thing is I do.

I start pack what I need and tell Cindy she is welcome to stay here, but she declines and leaves not even telling me where she is going. Ava is still asleep thank god and I put her and our things in the car and leave.

I get just out of the town limits and it finally hits me. The Cobra MC has a rat in there mist and no one knows.

Its been a while I know and my apologises for that. things for the last year have been crazy and even though I had ideas in my head I just wasn't in the right head space to write and it wouldn't be fair on you, my lovely readers if I gave you only half of what I have so I took a break and I'm back. Hoping to get this book done by the end of summer and then I can focus on Sniper&Tank. I do have so notes and drafts for the second book and I cant wait for you to read it.

Always love, never hate.

EJ.