THE SECRETS WE KEEP

Bear's POV

Not only is it me, but my whole club watches with keen interest as the father and daughter due in front of us. They went from glaring at eachother, to laughing with one another and then we see them having a loving and tender moment in eachother arms. I would've been jealous if I didn't already know that he is my girl's father and also my lawyer.

I hear crying and look for the source only to see my girl wiping tears from her eyes, I take a step forward but my mom stops me with a firm hand on my bicep and a shake of her head. "Let them have this moment Liam" I nod at her and it's only because she used my birth name that I didn't argue with her. I watch Luna cry and it kills me, all I want to do is go over there and comfort my girl.

After about 10 minutes of Lewis hugging his daughter for dear life, he pulls away and wipes away her tears before whispering something to her, she nods and turns to all off us. Its only now she realise that we've all been watching her and her father interaction's. Her cheeks flush red with embarrassment.

She looks cute.

"Um.. so this is my father Lewis Lang and dad thats Bear he's the President of The Cobras and the one that I was tell you about on the phone." Lewis nods in understanding before she continues. "Next to Bear is his mom May, his father Axle is standing behind May. Then you have Tank, VP. Wolf, Treasurer. Skye the one with red and black hair is Bears younger sister." She introduces him to all of us. And I'm impress that she can remember all my brother's names and ranks. As we all shake hands with my girls father, Lilly walks in with the kids.

"MUMMY!" Ava shouts as soon as she sees Luna, with out hesitation Luna scooped her up into her arms.

"Mu. mummy" Lewis say in shock, his back is slightly turn away so I can't see his facial expressions. His head turns slightly looking between both Luna and Ava.

Luna looks at her father with guilt and sadness. I'm able to see her emotions because she's in my eye line. She says something to Ava before putting her on the floor, Ava runs out the room probably to find the other kids that came in a moment ago. I turn away from where Ava ran off too. To see Luna's head drop down so she's looking at her feet. I watch her body closely and can see he sway from side to side and I know she's about to drop. I'm there within a second to catch her and pull her into my arms, I lift her up so I'm carrying her bridal style and leave the room thats full of concerned faces and one that's still in utter shock. You can guess who that is.

I place Luna on my bed before pulling back the covers and covering her with them. I kiss her forehead and tell her to rest and I'll wake her up later if she's not awake before dinner. It's been an emotional day for her so I'm not surprised when she falls straight to sleep. The nerves this morning, the crying, the laughter, all of them emotions in the span of just a day, she's emotionally drained.

I leave her and close my bedroom door before walking out of the apartment and down the stairs towards her father, Lewis.

I was about ready to give him a piece of my mind but I stopped when I saw my mother already give him a piece of her mind.

"You bastard are you really telling me that you didn't know that your own daughter has a child." she whisper yells at him, so she doesn't wake Luna.

Mom's very protective over Luna and will do anything to protect her from harm, like she would for all her kids and grandkids.

"I swear I had absolutely no clue Luna had a daughter" he argues back.

"Your bitch of an ex-wife kicked her own daughter out because of it.  Ava was only 2 and that woman who shouldn't even be allowed to called a mother. Kick her out of her home. All because of what.