IMAGINATION

Bear's POV

It's been a week since I kick Cindy out and she threatened to take me to court about Tommy. I've not heard anything from her so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Luna went to work at the clinic the day after, I didn't even know she was the one we hired she will also be working with Megan. Luna became good friend with the 3 girls. Megan, Tiffany and Jen that night we all hung out, they all welcomed her into our group, I'm happy they like her because I so as hell do. And let's not forget Tank, Luna loves him, he's like an older brother to her and plays silly pranks on all the adults with the kids. Taking about kids, Ava has one over everyone in the club with her cuteness and sass, just like her mother.

Lunas been staying here at my apartment in the clubhouse. I love walking up in the mornings and seeing her make breakfast, getting the kids ready for the day, and all that.
We don't share a bed, she insisted that she sleep in the guest room, I didn't want to push her but I wouldn't mind her sleeping in my bed. Not want to make her uncomfortable I let her do her own thing. I'm starting to get blue balls with her always wearing t-shirts that just past her ass and show of her tanned, long legs that I would happy have wrapped around my head while I eat her pussy.

I gron when the image plays in my mind, my dick pushes against the zipper of my jeans. That woman is giving my blue balls, I need to fix my blue balls.

Unzipping my jeans and pulling my rock hard cock from my boxers, I start slowly stroking up and down, imagining what I would do to Luna, a drop of per-cum leaks at my tip and I spread it on my cock to get more friction.

I have Luna spread out naked on my bed, I see the lust in her eyes as I crawl over her and place a kiss on her plump lips. The kiss started out slow and sweet but I needed more and so did she, she opened for me and I delve my tongue into her month, after a couple minutes of roughly kissing her I pulled back to let us breath and just looking at her lips all red and swollen make my cock even harder.  I move down to her jaw, then her neck, placing little kissed before im face to face with her left breast. I dive right in and start licking and nipping at it, she push her chest up more and moans when I bit a little harder on her nipple, I move to the right one and do the same. She's now begging me. "Please, please Bear" I remove my mouth from her with a pop and look up at her with a smirk. "Baby girl what is it that you want" I say as I run my hand down her chest all the way to her pussy, I don't move to go lower, I wait for her to answer me and it does take long for her to do so. "Touch me, eat me, fuck me. I don't care please I'm so wet and turned on, please Bear." She moans out. She begged so nicely so who I'm I to deny her what she wants. With out warning I plunge my middle finger deep inside her, she screams out as I do,

I can feel her walls tighten around my finger and as much as I want her to cum on my finger I would much rather it be on my face. So I lower myself down so I'm right infront of her dripping pussy, still with my finger pumping in and out of her. I lick just once and she moans and ryths under me, I attack her clit with my tongue and it's not to long till she is going to cum. Pulling my finger out of her pussy, I lift her up a little so she at the perfect angle, she wraps her legs around my head and I start fucking my tongue into her pussy. She doesn't last long after that and soaks my face with her juice.

I'm bought of of the image when I feel my balls get tight and not a second later I'm cumming all over my hand "Luna" passes my lips as I do.

I clean up the mess I made and finish working in my office.

An hour later I'm sat at the bar with Tank, Skye, Lilly and my mum. The kids are playing out back so we all know they are safe. My girl walks though the door from her shift at the clinic and even thought she's in scrubs my dick still gets hard for her and the scene that I jerked off to early comes flooding back. I think off other things quickly as I don't want to get a boner when I'm sat with my mom and sisters. Ah that did it, note to self just think of mom and my sister when I need a boner killer.

"Hey, how where the kids" she asks my mom. I love that she included Tommy in there and not just asked about Ava.

"They are great, been good as gold today, Ava did ask for 'Ava and mummy time' a couple off times though" mom replies.

"Okay, well I will go shower and change and come back down a get her, thank you again for watching her this week." She thanks my mom. Mom just waves her off "It's not a problem dear" Luna smiles at her before walking away to the apartment.

"She such a sweet girl, I can't believe what happened to her though. I don't know if I could be as strong as she has been" mom said when Luna disappeared.

"What do you mean mom" I ask her. Worried for Luna.

"Its not my place to say son, but when she does say something to, just know she's trusting you" is all she says before walking away to my father.

I sit there and think about what could of happened to my girl, I must of sat there for a while because Luna, Ava and Tommy come down the stairs, all with smiles on the faces.

"Daddy" Tommy shouts as he comes running to me.

"Hey bud, did you have a good day with nana? " I ask. He shacks his head yes and starts talking a mile a minute about baking cookies, going to the park and having ice cream, playing with Ava on his other friends from school. I nod here and there so he know I'm listening. When he is finished he hopes of my lap and runs back outside with Ava waddling behind him.

"Tommy slow down" Luna shouts. He turn and apologies to her before walking over to Ava and holding her hand as they both walk out the back door.

I look at Luna and take in her beauty and think about when I make her mine. I can't think to long though as a prospect walks up to me with an envelope. I ask what it is but even her doesn't know.

I open it and my whole world gets flipped upside down. That fucking bitch really went and did it. I'm angry but I feel tears sadness run down my cheeks.

"Bear what is it" Luna says as she comes up to me and wipe my tears away. Its so tender and sweet that i wrap my arms around her and bury my face in to the crook of her neck. She comforts me and when I do mange to get my emotions under control I look up at her and tell her.

"I just got served court papers. Cindy is going for full custody."