25. Disney land!

XiaoTang's POV

"虞书欣!你到底好了没有啊!快点!!"(Yushuxin! Are you done already or not! Hurry up!)  I bellowed from my bed. Linfan was asking where we were as she was already there and we would have to take about half an hour to get there. "好了好了!别催人家嘛!走走走!" (Okay! Okay! I'm done! Dont rush me! Let's go!) She replies grabbing her bag and wearing her shoes. She clung onto my arm as we waited for the cab to arrive. "怎么那么慢啊!"(It's taking so long!)  i cussed under my breath. "没事没事。不急哈宝" (It's okay, just wait a while baby.) She assured me.

Yuxin's POV

"柯柯!你好了吗?人家都在等我们哎!"(Keke! Are you done? They're waiting for us!)  I asked. I was all ready to go but Keke woke up a bit later.
"哎呀你别催了!要不是你没有早点儿叫我起来我们不会迟到的呀!一会儿哈!"(Aiya don't rush me! If you woke me up earlier we wouldn't be stuck in this situation! Just a bit more!) Keke sighs. I know she slept really late last night because she had to follow her night time skincare routine so i let her sleep a bit more.. maybe it's my fault we're late. "来来来走吧!"(Come on, come on! Let's go!)  She says, grabbing her phone and her powerbank.

Linfan's POV

It's currently 10.30am and no one is here.. at the agreed location. Im just here, standing in the hot sun, looking like some weirdo. I punched Tongs phone number into the keypad.
"喂?怎么了?"(Hello? What's up?)  Tong asks innocently.
"怎么了?你迟到了!!好热啊!你们是要把我烤成烤猪肉把我吃了吗?!"(What's up? What's up is that you're late!! It's so hot here! Do yall wanna make me into roast pork and eat me?!) I complain to her. The weather is seriously really hot.
"快了快了!在半路了宝儿,你站在树底下呗,别把自己烤熟了哈。" (I'm almost there babe! Stand under a tree, dont become roast pork.) Tong jokes, this is absolutely not the time to joke around.
"快点来!"(Hurry up!)  I conclude
"挂了挂了!"(Yea yea! I'm hanging up!)  and she ended the call.
I sigh and went under a tree to get some shade. Why are they taking so long!

20 minutes went by and they finally came. 
I held onto Tong's hand whilst Shuxin fished out her phone and starts looking for the entry ticket for all of us. Tong took her camera out and took a picture of the two of us twice. She waited for the picture to develop and voila! The picture was so cute oh my god! I put my copy behind my phone and my phone case. So did she.  

Shuxin showed the man the ticket barcode then he scanned the barcode for each of us to enter. Ohhhh!! It's been so long since i came!!! As soon as we came in, everyone started taking pictures of the beautiful scene .

Fast forward to the end of  the day

Phew, it was finally the end of  the day! All those rides got me nauseas! We just left the p=

"马克,现在几点了?"(Marco, what time isit now?)  Keke asks. 

I check my watch and replied, "七点" (Seven) 

"啊?!那么快?!我得先拿走了你们慢慢玩儿哦!拜拜!" (Huh?! So fast?! I have to go now! You guys have fun! Byee!) Tong says, clearly panicking. 

"你要去哪儿呀?" (Where are you going?) I asked. 

"我的员工们都在等我回家了,我要回去成都了。有什么事就打电话给我,别太想我哦。走了走了。"(My employees are waiting for me. I'm going back to Cheng Du. If you need anything from me give me a call, don't miss me too much! Byeee!)  She replied and ruffled my hair one last time. She rushed  towards the taxi and quickly got in. 

Tong's POV

I told the driver my hotel address and sat in panic until i reached the hotel. I checked the time, okay 30 minutes for me to pack everything great. I paid for the cab fare and ran up to my room. I quickly shoved my things into my luggage and called my employees down to the lobby so that we could check out. 

-------

IK ITS BEEN SO LONG BUT YESSSS IM BACKKK. HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ITS SHORT YES! BUT ILL BE DOING A LOT MORE TIME SKIPS!!!! TODAY IS KEKE'S BIRTHDAYYY!! GO LISTEN TO HER NEW SONG "SOMETHING LIKE US" ITS SO GOOD!!! ALSO GO WISH HER A HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAYYYY!! 

word count: 653 words