"Im so sorry!"

enjoy this chapter!

||~y/n pov <333~||

"sh#t, sh#t" I mumbled under my breath, I ran straight in, into the section we normally sit at. There he was, reading alone. "Theo! I'm so sorry I forgot!" I said, panting, "it's okay sweetheart, I don't mind a wait" he said, patting the seat next to him signalling for me to sit. I sat down and asked, "what's wrong Theo? You seem.. down" I put my fingers through his fluffy hair, "yeah I'm fine," he replied, looking up and smiling

"no your not what is wrong?" I asked again "it's just, my girlfriend, Lavender. She kisses and hugs me when I don't even like her.. we dated for a week and I feel out of love, it's been a month!" He said, "why don't you just break up with her?" I asked, "I can't. She will tell the whole school and make a drama, she's OBSESSED" he sighs, "hey how about we talk for a bit to get your mind of it, " I ask, which he smiles to the thought of it, and we then start talking, and chatting for hours!

I don't think I really like Matteo like a friend, but I don't like him as a crush, either way, like Hermione said, I don't like him! I just like him as a best friend! I mean, we all love our best friends right?

"Theo I can do the best impression of lavender!" I say, I stand up and walk to the end of the hallway, and then start running to a book, "MATTYBOOBOOBEAR MWA I LOVE YOU PLEASEE DONT LEAVE ME! " and I started kissing it, we both start laughing nonstop, uncontrollably and we both fall over laughing. It was about 3 hours later, we had skipped our classes to be together. "Matteo riddle, do you take the honour to be my best friend?" I say, while he is kneeling down, " I do!" He says, and I jump into his arms laughing and smiling the biggest grin I had ever made, I started to feel happier around him, happier then I have ever Been with anyone!

I loved this chapter IMAO! 897 words les go!! I hope you are enjoying as much as I am! <3 haves good day or night!