"Halloween!"

hey guys! I promise to lower the drama... or maybe I won't? Haha enjoy!! <3

- TIME SKIP TO HOLIDAYS~
REMINDERS-
Your at Weasley house,
It's Halloween
You and Matteo are friends        
We hope Cedric and lavender die :D

ONTO THE STORY!

"y/n hunny wake up!!" molly called from the bottom of the stairs, "you have to be prepared for the halloween party! And you have a letter!" "hm...okay fine" I said, groaning, I wiped my eyes as I walked downstairs to grab my letter. In ink and neat handwriting it said:

Dear y/n,
hello! I hope you don't mind me writing, just want to see
How you are! Are you going to the Halloween party today?
Oh, by the way, I broke up with lavender! She's probably
Sobbing right now! You definitely did the impression good!
I hope your having a good holiday with the Weasleys, and
is able to write back To me at some point! See you tonight,
From, Theo <3  (p.s my costume is better then yours)

awh that's so sweet! I slipped into some clothes, and headed downstairs for breakfast. "morning y/n!" George said, the others were still coming down "morning!" I replied, "is there any postcards from mum?" I asked mr Weasley, "not at the moment sorry kiddo!"he replied,

After the others came down we decided what we wanted to be for the Halloween party! "I wanna be a zombie bride!" Ginny said, "I wanna be max mayfield!" I said, "hmm I should be a skeleton" said Ron "or Ed sheeran!" I said, making us laugh.

"mum we're heading out to get our Halloween costumes!" Fred said, "don't be too long!"
by the time we reached the shop, we all went our separate ways to get Halloween costumes. I bought some red vans, a rainbow striped T-shirt, denim shorts, red sunglasses and fake blood! I put the fake blood all over my face and a bit in my clothes, when I went to get the others, they were all in there costumes. "woah y/n yours looks so good!" Ron said, "thanks Ron! You too" I said, smiling

~time skip to home, going to the Halloween party~
The party was hosted in a field, there was a maze, pumpkin patches and lots of stuff! We all got in the flying car and we drove over there. It looked amazing. As soon as I got there I went looking for Theo. To my surprise he was Lucas! (If you don't know, Lucas and max in stranger things like each other:D) "my costume is still better" I said, walking up, "oh hey! Your max? Sick!" He said. "Do you wanna go do the maze?" I asked, and of course, he said yes, we went round and did everything!

At the end, there was fireworks! "Uhm y/n, can I ask you something?" He asked me, "yeah sure, go for it!" I said, "will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, "YES YES YES!!!!" I yelled, of course no one else heard it, the fireworks were to loud. I leaped into his arms and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. At the end I hugged and kissed him goodbye then went home. "Did you have fun guys?" Arthur asked us, "yeah!" We replied in union, "oh y/n did you find Matteo?" Ginny asked me.

"Matteo as in, Matteo riddle? The dark lords son at your school?" Arthur asked. "Yeah" I replied, "oooh be careful with him kiddo!" Arthur said, "don't worry, he's nothing like his family." I replied, "ANYWAY back to my question, what was his costume?" Ginny asked, "uh oh- yeah it was, it was Lucas." I said, of course Ron Is the only one who has watched it with me "OOOHHH" Ron said, smirking at me, I'm so glad Ginny didn't know, "gin did you know Lucas and max love each other in stranger things??" Ron told Ginny, "NO WAY!" Ginny said excitedly, "shushhhh" I told them, "wait.. where's Fred and George.?" I asked worriedly," oh don't worry they went home already! They were kicked out for pranking people!" Arthur said, laughing a bit.

I honestly loved this chapter! Ty for voting if you have! Can you follow? It's okay if not!
I will write the next chapter now!