❀💋❀ ⳜpƸƇƖ𐤠ȴ ƓƖƑƬ ❀💋❀

✭ ✭ ✭

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

Jet the Hawk had a blindfold over his eyes, cause of a surprise his friends were giving him on his birthday, the last surprise he gotten was rather interesting, after all it was an anniversary gift from his boyfriend.

"Okay Jet you can look now" Wave said, the green hawk removed his blindfold and in front of him was welly decorated room, with gifts on a table with a huge gift beside the table, as well as snacks, and a birthday cake with his name on it, his birthday wasn't anything special since he only have his boyfriend, and his team to celebrate it, which was enough guests for him.

"Thanks guys" Jet said as he steps over to the snack pile.

"Well yeah we wanted to be special, just wait to open the big box when the party is over and everyone leaves" Wave said as she going over to the front door, the mansion that they live in, was rental, after all the ship that they live in, weren't big enough to house four people, so they had to get a house on the ground. "Wait...We have guests?"

"Well Duh Boss, though they are friends of your boyfriend...though but none of less they are welcomed" Wave said as she opened the door. And everyone came flooding in, well they all greeted Jet and wished him a happy birthday, while dropping off some gifts.

"Glad you could make it Shrimp" Wave said to Tails, who had a gift of his own, he just glared at Wave, "I'm only here cause Sonic would be happy if I showed respect to you..." He said to Jet, "Happy birthday..." he added as he walks over to the table and puts down his gift.

"Sheesh" Wave said. "Hey Wave, and Jet" Rouge said as she had a very pissed off Amy handcuffed to Shadow, to stop her from ruining someone's special day.

"Hey Girl!" Wave smiled.

"Er...is there a reason why Pinky is handcuffed to Mr. Emo back there" Jet said.