❀💋❀ Ƕꓴ𐒄ƖȴƖ𐤠ƬƖΘƝ, ΘȴƊ ƑⱤƖƸƝƊ ❀💋❀

I going to have to change this up

I going to have to change this up...cause I was really struggling with this whole Cop and Robbers Plot.

Also sorry for the back to back Sonourge Quests, but like the idea just difficult to work with.

✭ ✭ ✭

|Third Person POV|

A male blue hedgehog, with a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms, that was covered in bruises and cuts, a slim, slender, curvy figure, with wide hips, thick thighs, and legs, wearing a white dress shirt with a blue plaid tie, and blue plaid short skirt, with a pair of white panties, his arms were tied up to the ceiling, white thigh-stockings that is connected to a his panties, his cheeks were a bright red, same with the tip of his ears, This is Sonic the Hedgehog, he had a cloth over his eyes.

"Hey Blue~" A green hedgehog said wearing a black jacket with a flame patch on the sleeve, a red shade on his forehead, he reaches to touch Sonic's face. "We are going to have an audience today...so I expect you to moan loud for me"

"Hah...hot..." Sonic panted out, he starting to get hard just from Scourge's scent hitting his nostrils, the drugs Scourge injected him with was putting the omega into an early heat. The sound of a collar being clipped onto his neck heard. "Calm yourself Blue, we can play when our guests show up...and until then" Scourge clips a microphone to Sonic's tie, one of the requests was to put Sonic in a female school uniform, and that's what the omega is wearing for tonight's show.

Sonic started to whimper, and shift a poster on the wall with his face on it and the words Missing on the bottom of his picture, Sonic was to far away from his hometown and Scourge had Sonic blindfolded to block any police tracking him.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Sonic legs were forced apart, when someone forced pressure onto his bruised thighs, the hedgehog groans out in pleasure.

"Such a delicious body~" Someone commented as he held his phone up to record.

"I know looked at that plump ass~" the other commented.

Sonic started whispering at the heat was starting to get uncomfortable and his cock and abdomen felt like it was burning, to the point that his panties were soak get soaked with his pre-cum, his hands and body trembling. His muzzle stained with his saliva and tears. "F-Fuck m-me..." he pleaded out desperation, which caused more of a crowd to form at the window.

"I didn't hear you Blue" Scourge taunted, as he grabs a strap and some vibrators.

"F-Fuck m-me...Please...it h-hurts..." Sonic squirmed as he was trying to rub his thighs together, a thick strain of saliva dripping from his tongue.

"Ahh...Hah...N-no...I want a dick!" Sonic whimpered as Scourge pushes a vibrator up Sonic's ass, "Sorry Blue but you didn't sound that desperate" Scourge added as he tapes two vibrators to Sonic's throbbing and exposed cock. When Scourge turned them on on the max setting. "AHHH...MMMM!!" The crowd that were filming had sinister smiles on there faces.

Sonic started to tear up, the vibrators not doing what he wanted to satisfy him, "Ahh...More..." he sobbed, begging and pleading to be fucked. "B-Breed me...J-just make the pain...ahh... the pain go away..."

Sonic felt something rubbing against his cheek, it was sharp, his body was already shaking violently, he lets out a painful scream when the blade sliced open his cheek, Scourge runs his tongue over the mark to taste his blood. He can just tell that Sonic was in heat, just from the scent and heat his body was giving off.

"Hah...Sco-AHH!!" Sonic screamed out, "You know better than call me that..." Scourge hissed having to had smack Sonic's hard on his ass, that was already covered in scars from him being whipped, when he was kidnapped, to be Scourge's play thing.

"Hah...B-Breed me...Senpai~" Sonic whimpered, based on the clothes that he wore he had to call Scourge, of what the outfit he was wearing.

"That's what I wanted to hear~" he forces his muzzle to Sonic's neck, before gripping Sonic's ass tightly digging his nails into his hips "NYAH!!" Sonic screamed arching his back. Scourge only growled at Sonic, at how moist and hot he was us inside his ass.

The crowd only covers themselves up from the moans that Sonic was making, that was mixed with cries, and pet name calling. He didn't know what was going on cause of the drug he didn't care he just wanted to breaded.

"Ahh...More!" Sonic sobbed, as he body was drenched in sweat. His uniform covered in his cum, and blood from Scourge abusing him, every inch of his body. His body jolted from Scourge forcefully slamming his cock back inside Sonic's needy ass.

"NYAH!! I'm cumming...S-Senpai I'm cumming...ARGH!!" Sonic screamed his head tilting back as he finally releases for the fifth time onto himself, Scourge only smirking to at the tired out hedgehog, the crowd was taking a few pictures of the Sonic's faces.

Sonic lets out a small whimper, as his heat started to finally subsided the cloth over his face was drench in his tears, and his body was very sore from the rough Sex, in his position his body twitches before he finally passed out in exhaustion.

Scourge gives Sonic's cheek another lick, "Such a good slut~" he said.

❤︎ ❤︎ Nine Months Later ❤︎ ❤︎

"AHH!!" Sonic screamed as his back was hit hard with a whip, the hedgehog is completely naked, expect for the collar on his neck, his body was pressed against bars, his nipples were swollen, having to have giving a live birth to his first set of twins, after the months of costumes...forced into heat...and public sex. Today wasn't any different, he was just being treated as a slave.

"S-Stop!!" Sonic cried out, feeling some one feel up his curves, his muzzle was stained with his tears, and saliva.

"Sorry, he's just bit fussy~" Scourge admits.

"I-I don't want to do this...anymore...Scour-" Sonic lets out a cry off pain when the hot metal poker was pressed onto his left ass cheek, leaving a flame brand on his ass.

"What did I tell you..." Scourge coldly hisses at Sonic.

Sonic whimpers as his cheek stings from his tears hitting the bruise from Scourge punching him earlier. "Ah...Master..." Sonic flinched feeling Scourge squeeze his chest making milk leak out of his swollen nipples. The Omega only flinches when people took pictures of him, his ears flatten to his head...his life had turned into nothing but humiliations, from the public.

✭ ✭ ✭